Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Far So Good, with a slight ugh...

So Far So Good, with a slight ugh...

First time doing business with them and there was an oops with my order on a rifle.

Must say they are doing everything they can to rectify this problem which involves a rifle, the wrong one shipped. It may not have been their own fault but they are doing their best to get this straighten out.

So must say customer service has been top notch so far.
    I had order from them because of what I read on here with all the good comments. I know this rifle in this caliber I want is hard to find especially at this price point.

That is all I have to say about that...for now.

Cool first post.

Wow, neat passive aggressive threat at the end there.
    I am proud supporter of the: Canadian Armed Forces, RCMP, Firefighters, Paramedics, Border Control
    Basically, if your put your life in danger to better this country, you have my respect.

I wouldn't call it that at all, just a slight inconvenience to have this happen and it may have not been their fault to start with. I am positive they will make good or come to some agreement as they have been great to deal with. Will learn more today.

CGN Regular
    Delete
    In Glock We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Marzoom View Post
    First time doing business with them and there was an oops with my order on a rifle.

Must say they are doing everything they can to rectify this problem which involves a rifle, the wrong one shipped. It may not have been their own fault but they are doing their best to get this straighten out.

So must say customer service has been top notch so far.
    I had order from them because of what I read on here with all the good comments. I know this rifle in this caliber I want is hard to find especially at this price point.

That is all I have to say about that...for now.
    I think as a newbie here with a big 2 post..you should refrain from making comments on know business.
    Build your credibility by making usefull posts to contribute informations and knowledge to CGN users.
    CGN is not a dealer evaluation network.

Excuse me? I post about how well I am being taken cared for by a business I had never dealt with and that is a bad thing?

Well if this keeps up then I shall delete this thread or ask to have it deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    I think as a newbie here with a big 2 post..you should refrain from making comments on know business.
    Build your credibility by making usefull posts to contribute informations and knowledge to CGN users.
    CGN is not a dealer evaluation network.
    Juneau, like you are some great scholar that knows all. I use CGN as a dealer evaluation network and to get info on dealers all the time. It seems that the OP has had an issue and the merchant in question is working hard to make it right. That sounds like a quality customer service to me.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Exactly what I was trying to say 700.

I ordered a rifle and what showed up was the right make but the wrong model. Being that I am out west and they are in Ontario I took a gamble with them and so far happy with what they are trying to fix. Said rifle is hard to locate at any store for same price they offer. There is a shortage of rifle/ammo stocks in case nobody notice since the pandemic basically started.

These people are great to deal with. Stuff happens and I understand that. Was going to wait till we get things sorted out to tell the full story but I guess some just took my posting the wrong way. Sorry if that is so.

BANNED
    Useless thread, this store is top notch.
    If a mistake was made , send it back.
    Not rocket science.
    If they can supply with correct one they will.
    Website errors happen, inventory issues happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast