Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE April 24/23++ Interest in Shorter Barrel for the new Derya TM22 ?

I’m interested

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Would prefer a 12.5" threaded but would still go for a 10" threaded if that was all that was available .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Super GunNutz
    Any idea on pricing for a 10" Leigh?

CGN Regular
    Will the 10 inch even make it out of the hand guard?

CGN Regular
    Ill take one. Can come by to pickup.

Pricing? If it is reasonable, I am in for one at 10, and still would like one at 12.5.
    Also somewhat local, and willing to pick up if that makes a difference.

would love a 12.5" but if you're set on 10" threaded that's okay. I'll be in for one either way!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    So we have just today received a small order of .22lr blanks. The issue is costing for these and whether the 12.5" length is set in stone. If it isn't totally set in stone and you guys are OK with the barrels being 10" then I may be able to squeeze a few out for turning.

Let me know what you guys think about 10" barrels that would be sold individually and be essentially a drop-in part.
    Absolutely yes!, I'll I'm in Coquitlam and can pick up too.

Guys, it has nothing to do with whether you're local or not, lol. Not sure where that came from.

Cost for the 10" barrels will be $249.99 + tax and shipping. If we make 12.5" barrels then they will be $349.99 + tax and shipping.

Before the whinging starts let me explain why. Because the barrel blanks we have are not long enough to make 2x 12.5" barrels from we have to add the cost of the blank to the barrel. For the 10" barrels we can get 2 from one blank so the price is less. Hope this makes sense.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Guys, it has nothing to do with whether you're local or not, lol. Not sure where that came from.

Cost for the 10" barrels will be $249.99 + tax and shipping. If we make 12.5" barrels then they will be $349.99 + tax and shipping.

Before the whinging starts let me explain why. Because the barrel blanks we have are not long enough to make 2x 12.5" barrels from we have to add the cost of the blank to the barrel. For the 10" barrels we can get 2 from one blank so the price is less. Hope this makes sense.
    Count me in! Will these be advertised on your site?