Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE April 24/23++ Interest in Shorter Barrel for the new Derya TM22 ?

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 View Post
    Count me in! Will these be advertised on your site?
    Once they are available yes. Until then PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL. We are very busy and every time I need to answer an email or the phone it takes away from production and actually getting goods out the door to you.

We will begin production on these shortly and I will keep you all updated here as they move along.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I have cut 40x blanks to turn for 10" barrels. These will go to CNC today and should be back in 2-3 weeks. We are also making the extended charging handles coming, they will be about the same timeframe.

Just an update for y'all.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    So these 10" barrels will be 1" shorter than the end of handguard ????
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Will it be possible to buy the tm-22 and the barrel from you guys and have it install?

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    So these 10" barrels will be 1" shorter than the end of handguard ????
    Yup. The same as the first ten rifles we made with the shorter barrels. They look awesome once you add a muzzle device.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kev604 View Post
    Will it be possible to buy the tm-22 and the barrel from you guys and have it install?
    Not at this time. We *may* order some more rifles and sell them complete and assembled with our parts but right now we are working on shotguns and our TUF-22TD rifles.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Super GunNutz
    Shotguns you say...

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not at this time. We *may* order some more rifles and sell them complete and assembled with our parts but right now we are working on shotguns and our TUF-22TD rifles.
    OK keep me updated. I'll buy right away with the charging handle and maybe some more parts if it's possible to have them installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev604 View Post
    OK keep me updated. I'll buy right away with the charging handle and maybe some more parts if it's possible to have them installed.
    Sorry, we do not notify individuals. You will need to keep an eye on this thread and I will update it as things progress and we have the parts and / or guns to sell.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Yes please!