Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derya TM-22 Gen 2 Rifles with Custom Dlask 10 in. Barrels only at Dlask Arms Corp.

Derya TM-22 Gen 2 Rifles with Custom Dlask 10 in. Barrels only at Dlask Arms Corp.

Here they are folks, a VERY limited supply of the Derya TM-22 Gen 2 rifles that we have customized with a brand new 10 inch barrel, our XB-5 linear compensator to keep the over 26 inches long and our extended charging handles because, well, the factory one just sucks.

These have been converted, test fired and are ready for the sale right now. Find them here on our website and PLEASE follow this list of the needed documentation when buying even a Non-Restricted firearm in Canada today :

-A picture of BOTH the front and back of your PAL.
    -A picture of the front of any other Gov't issued I.D. like a Driver's License.

Find the rifles on our website here :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/derya-...on-restricted/
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Here they are folks, a VERY limited supply of the Derya TM-22 Gen 2 rifles that we have customized with a brand new 10 inch barrel, our XB-5 linear compensator to keep the over 26 inches long and our extended charging handles because, well, the factory one just sucks.

These have been converted, test fired and are ready for the sale right now. Find them here on our website and PLEASE follow this list of the needed documentation when buying even a Non-Restricted firearm in Canada today :

Which stocks are on the rifles? Fixed or adjustable? There are pictures with both.

Quote Originally Posted by wutzu28 View Post
    Which stocks are on the rifles? Fixed or adjustable? There are pictures with both.
    Sorry about that, I have adjusted the pictures to show what we have which is the Gen 2 version with the telescoping butt stock.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

If you had to choose between this and the tuf22 what would you go with?

Quote Originally Posted by damndirty View Post
    If you had to choose between this and the tuf22 what would you go with?
    Is this a serious question ? lol, brother, I'd take the TUF-22 any day. . .

Not that the Derya is a bad rifle by an means. It is surprisingly good actually which made us want to modify and give them some love with the custom parts. But the TUF-22 is simply another level of Czech-Spec goodness.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Roger.

I’m a couple days from hands on one of your Bren 2 conversions, I should probably keep it Czech once she’s all set up

Just got a little fomo there the deryas seem solid and this one is prettier than most.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    I thought a muzzle device didn’t count for OAL?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnC6 View Post
    I thought a muzzle device didn’t count for OAL?
    It doesn't count for barrel length on centrefire rifles (so a muzzle device added to a less then 18 1/2" barrel won't get the firearm out of the restricted class). However, rimfire rifles do not have a minimum barrel length to keep them non-restricted. The only requirement is that they must have a minimum 26" overall length (including any muzzle attachments) to remain non-restricted.

Welcome to the wonderful (and incomprehensible) world of Canadian firearm law.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ShawnC6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    It doesn't count for barrel length on centrefire rifles (so a muzzle device added to a less then 18 1/2" barrel won't get the firearm out of the restricted class). However, rimfire rifles do not have a minimum barrel length to keep them non-restricted. The only requirement is that they must have a minimum 26" overall length (including any muzzle attachments) to remain non-restricted.

Welcome to the wonderful (and incomprehensible) world of Canadian firearm law.
    Yeah I know.. but I thought even on a rimfire for overall length… since it can be remove without a tool or something it was opinion it didn’t count?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post

How do you want to receive the pics? Email after the order, or is there a way to attach the image at checkout?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast