Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE April 24/23++ Interest in Shorter Barrel for the new Derya TM22 ?

been waiting for this a while, had to stop myself from picking up one of the colored ones, i guess black to match all the others

The issue we have with buying different coloured guns is that unless we can see them in person before ordering it is always a crap shoot whether it is a GOOD version of the colour. Take the Bushmaster ACR for example. Great company, you would think they would have the best palette of colour but the monkey poo brown 'FDE'....ugh

Some companies do it well, some don't. If we do more of these there is a possibility we get the OD Green or FDE but otherwise wee are playing it safe with good 'ol black
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer
    Black guns look better in the shade.

Will your bolt handles rotate? I found the original fixed bolt handle pins to be a pain in the ass. A little .010 or .020in clearance to let the handles spin makes working the bolt much more user friendly.

Will any of these rifles be available before Christmas. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by maecolis View Post
    Will your bolt handles rotate? I found the original fixed bolt handle pins to be a pain in the ass. A little .010 or .020in clearance to let the handles spin makes working the bolt much more user friendly.
    You would think that but we tried it in the beginning with out TUF-22 charging handles and we found that there were lots 'oops, it slipped' when charging the gun, especially with gloves on. You want the handle to be firm and solid and not rotate between your fingers so you have a confident grip on it. Also, think about this, if rotating handles were a good thing then why can you not think of a single combat rifle with a rotating charging handle.....? lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I'd think the reason why you don't see them on combat rifles in an orientation like this is because rotating handles require close tolerancing and the need for more load on the pin or screw holding it in place; and the tighter tolerances cost more money for minimal value as it's easier to drill a hole and tap it through and call it a day with a slop factor to allow for various tubes to be attached in a fixed orientation with simple SHCS than it would be to pay for shoulder screws and tighter tolerancing.

I think there are sloppy rotating bolt handles on the Savage 64 and the Henry AR7, but they're going about it in a different way for different reasons - mostly cost.

I'd think with a bolt handle out to an inch or so, it may be useful for the TM22, but YMMV.

I'm interested in one! Either Black or OD Green...or any other colour, spray paint exists for that reason.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Here is the update you have been waiting for, we now have the barrels back from bluing and ready to build into our smoking hot little rifles !!

here are only 10x of them so if you want one just buy it so you don't loose out. Who the heck knows what's coming down the pipe as far as gun laws go but this is for sure, nothing gets cheaper, nothing gets easier so get your custom Dlask Arms Corp. modified Derya TM-22 today !

These are not on the website, so please call the shop to order. Note, due to the new regs you will need to also email us a pic of the front & back of your PAL as well as the front of your Driver's License or other official gov't I.D.

Cost for these little beauties is $879.99 + tax and shipping. They come with the usual new rifle accoutrements, our custom barrel, the originl barrel, our XB-1 muzzle comp and the knowledge you now own one of only ten made !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Pics