Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUF-22 Magazines in Stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoit2hot View Post
    There is a square/cube on the hc3r on the back of the head of the mag. This is where it doesn’t fit…
    This square/cube does not get inside oem ruger. If you look at some videos on yout. You’ll see that they don’t have this portion of polymer on the back and they’re all using them in oem ruger. Maybe US version is different then canadian version..
    The ones Dlask has are specially developed with Dlask to only fit their Tuf-22 (so that they can legally be higher capacity than 10, because they don't fit the ruger pistol). The Dlask ones have that cube of plastic. Any 10/22 can run them, but they need to be milled out for that cube to fit - which is what we are discussing here.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1911 View Post
    Diy high cap mag conversion wouldn't look good. I came back to confirm the difference is only a clearance issue at the front of the magwell, square vs round is the only difference, I have an sbi71 and factory reciever in front of me as I type this

Cheers,
    Jake
    So to confirm, you would not attempt to file your factory receiver?

Quote Originally Posted by kombatkyle View Post
    So to confirm, you would not attempt to file your factory receiver?
    I wouldn't hesitate to file it out, the block is on the front of the magazine and it should be an easy fitName:  Screenshot_20220625-142549_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  29.6 KB
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    https://www.amazon.ca/Bastard-Harden.../dp/B076FXLW32

If you do not have access to a milling machine; The job could be done slowly and patiently with this file.

You could also use a dremel to rough out most of the material first.
    And then finish it off nice and square with the file.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kombatkyle View Post
    I'd love to DIY it but the chances of screwing up a relatively expensive piece of gear (receiver) are high i think... Dlask has a post with the proper milling spec and specifies only have a red seal machinist or gun smith do it. If anyone has successfully DIY'd this, i'd love to hear about it.
    its hard to #### up and can be done with a hacksaw and dremel.

also a 1022 receiver is not expensive piece of gear but trash. if you were to mess it up then just get a tuf receiver

Once is modified to received these 25 rounder ..I would assume it can still receive the stock mag right ?

Yup
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson 1791
    Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Thank you for your work Dlask Arms, still a shame we have to jump throught those loops because the system is retarded.
    '' Si tu veux vivre, risque ta vie (...) L'homme y'a pas le choix bcp, ou ben donc il décide d'être un homme ou ben donc il décide de se conformer. '' - Michel Chartrand.

So, any TUF-22s in stock to go with these magazines?

BANNED
    Isn't it easier to file the block off the magazine ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast