Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TUF-22 Magazines in Stock at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.4570 View Post
    Isn't it easier to file the block off the magazine ?
    yes but that makes it illegal (per the rcmp)

Is there any plan to make non HC3R TUF-22 mags or something with higher than a 25 round capacity? I like my tuf-22 with the 25 rounders but I'm not crazy about the big open slot on the side of the mag and in general how complex they are.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    Is there any plan to make non HC3R TUF-22 mags or something with higher than a 25 round capacity? I like my tuf-22 with the 25 rounders but I'm not crazy about the big open slot on the side of the mag and in general how complex they are.
    i find they already dont feed well with 25 rds ...

Quote Originally Posted by Teac View Post
    i find they already dont feed well with 25 rds ...
    I found that if you load them like a normal mag they work fine but loading them with the clip, forget it. I know that you're supposed to load the clip in with the bullets pointing upwards but good luck getting the rounds to sit like that. The clips a nice feature but more of a gimmick, especially because theres no way to actually retain the cartridges on the clip, it'd be nice if I could at least carry rounds on the clip.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    I found that if you load them like a normal mag they work fine but loading them with the clip, forget it. I know that you're supposed to load the clip in with the bullets pointing upwards but good luck getting the rounds to sit like that. The clips a nice feature but more of a gimmick, especially because theres no way to actually retain the cartridges on the clip, it'd be nice if I could at least carry rounds on the clip.
    the clip definitely makes it worse . last year mine worked great in the summer and not in the fall and i wonder if its temperature related as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar

The stripper clips are a complete failure.
    And they also make the mags unnecessarily more complicated and more expensive.

If there's ever a "gen-2" of this magazine; Please just make them normal mags.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123