Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Single day transfer from payment to TN email!

OMG guys
    *shaking my head in sad dismay*
    Al's is a retail store, they handle transfers so buyers don't have to call in. We all know there is a HUGE backlog of transfers, so I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks for it to sort through the pile.

I had an existing private sale transfer I'd been waiting on, and since I've done around 100 of them before, even with the backlog, I thought maybe there was a hold up from my expired range membership they had on file. I called the number, used the correct extension, and just wanted to make sure they had my new range letter on file in case that would hold things up. The lady then says "oh, we don't care about that. But you have two transfers pending. Want me to approve those for you right now?"

So I waited for maybe 5 minutes, then got emails for both the private sale transfer, as well as the purchase I made at Al's this morning. Her name was Sherry and she was delightful and relaxed.

There was no begging. It's timing and courtesy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    So you called the BC CFO
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

Totally envious of this and good for you. I wish things would happen that quick as a norm.

Quote Originally Posted by mcpiper View Post
    I've never called the CFC for a purchase from a retailer only private. Are we supposed to now?
    No we aren’t supposed to pretty much OP bypassed it trying to get it sooner and technically slowed down the process for everyone else…

I've bought 2 handguns from Realiable gun in Vancouver, they send in their end of it, I go out and sit in truck and call the number they give me, tell them I'm from out of town and would like to take home today, first time took about 1/2 hrs for them to email transfer to reliable, second time only took 16 minutes. Also bought one in Kamloops, same thing, called and said I bought handgun and would like to take with me today, but that I wasn't going home for 3 days, going to kelowna then Vancouver before home, they still sent transfer right away. A little unnerving taking handguns into a hotel, then out for dinner, took it with me.
    Umm pretty sure you were supposed to leave it in the hotel as temp storage and it would’ve been fine but going around to dinner with it is a complete different case

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knine View Post
    No we aren’t supposed to pretty much OP bypassed it trying to get it sooner and technically slowed down the process for everyone else…
    Some animals are more equal than others...

"We all know there is a HUGE backlog of transfers, so I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks for it to sort through the pile"

He is clearly too important to wait his turn guys, show some respect!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

"A little unnerving taking handguns into a hotel, then out for dinner, took it with me"

Highly, HIGHLY illiegal...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    Some animals are more equal than others...

"We all know there is a HUGE backlog of transfers, so I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks for it to sort through the pile"

He is clearly too important to wait his turn guys, show some respect!!!
    LOL. I have the same tools as everyone else. I just choose to use tools instead of being one. If you know the extension of the person you wish to call, enter it now... or press 2 to get hung up on. I choose not to get hung up on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    LOL. I have the same tools as everyone else. I just choose to use tools instead of being one. If you know the extension of the person you wish to call, enter it now... or press 2 to get hung up on. I choose not to get hung up on.
    No.

You are the definition of a self entitled tool.

https://imgur.com/a/lICrAkJ

Loose lips sink ships! Now you’ll have every Tom dick and Harry tying up the phone lines trying to get their retail transfers approved quicker.
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast