Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single day transfer from payment to TN email!

Single day transfer from payment to TN email!

Thank you to this great company for being on the ball with initiating the transfer. One phone call on my lunch break, got through to the CFO and had my newly registered pea shooter in my email within 9 minutes.

life is good!
    now will it arrive before my two weeks off starting next week…. Haha!

edit here, so no more people get all confused with their replies without reading the thread.. --> read my replies below. I didn't get a reference number to call in for a retail store sale transfer. I called about a delayed transfer regarding paperwork.
    Last edited by Brettzky; 06-24-2022 at 10:09 PM.

can you actually call in to complete a newly purchased firearm transfer from a retailer?

Something isn't right, If you bought from a store why would you need to call in?

CGN Regular
    I've bought 2 handguns from Realiable gun in Vancouver, they send in their end of it, I go out and sit in truck and call the number they give me, tell them I'm from out of town and would like to take home today, first time took about 1/2 hrs for them to email transfer to reliable, second time only took 16 minutes. Also bought one in Kamloops, same thing, called and said I bought handgun and would like to take with me today, but that I wasn't going home for 3 days, going to kelowna then Vancouver before home, they still sent transfer right away. A little unnerving taking handguns into a hotel, then out for dinner, took it with me.

I called in to check on another one, they hadn’t even looked at it yet. While looking at the older one, they approved it and the new one submitted this morning at the same time.

Which province are you in? All I can find for the b.c. cfo is a fax number.

What? You only call in on private transfers, not when you buy from a retailer. This doesn’t make sense.
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    What? You only call in on private transfers, not when you buy from a retailer. This doesn’t make sense.
    I think (could be wrong) what happened is this, all in the same day:

1) Bought the firearm from Al's;
    2) Al's puts in the transfer;
    3) Al's gives buyer the reference number;
    4) Buyer phones up the BC CFO and asks, "pretty please, can you approve the transfer... before my vacation... uwu ?";
    5) BC CFO replies, Yeah, sure, just for you... uwu!";
    6) BC CFO replies back to Al's to say the transfer is approved; and
    7) Al's creates a shipping label.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by swray1992 View Post
    I've never called the CFC for a purchase from a retailer only private. Are we supposed to now?
    "One shot is what it is all about. A deer has to be taken with one shot," Michael Vronsky The Deer Hunter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    If you want to speak to the BC CFO office its ext 9530. In the past they have approved while on the phone with me. Right now they are not doing that for some reason or its just luck of then draw depending on who answers the phone. I have had many transfers approved same day by calling in. Often within a few hours. Both private and store purchases.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast