Thread: Great Service

Great Service

I just wanted to give a shout out to Nordic Marksman.

I dont think it was 10 minutes from the time I received my email approval from the CFO that I received a tracking number from Cathy that my purchase was shipping!

That's great service, thanks Nordic!

Quote Originally Posted by clk1 View Post
    I just wanted to give a shout out to Nordic Marksman.

I dont think it was 10 minutes from the time I received my email approval from the CFO that I received a tracking number from Cathy that my purchase was shipping!

That's great service, thanks Nordic!
    Yeah I have to say, I ordered from a few other stores and all my orders were “already sold” despite live inventory tracking. Nordic was the only place that honored my orders. Also received my tracking number from Cathy within minutes of sending my transfer approval. Top notch service.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousM00SE View Post
    Yeah I have to say, I ordered from a few other stores and all my orders were “already sold” despite live inventory tracking. Nordic was the only place that honored my orders. Also received my tracking number from Cathy within minutes of sending my transfer approval. Top notch service.
    Likewise. I received my tracking number from Cathy right after sending in the transfer approval. Great place.

Just wanted to add a big thanks to these folks as well. I ordered last week and was missing a few details on my info for a restricted. I received a friendly email in what seemed like seconds. I sent on a reply with the missing info, and to my absolute amazement, another email a few minutes later indicated the transfer was initiated, with the details. Great business and friendly folks! Im beyond impressed and will absolutely be putting my money here in future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer abbynormal's Avatar
    Yeah -

Brad & Cathy are pretty much the benchmark for customer service !

Abby