Shadow Systems DR920 9mm War Poet Edition (Blemish)

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: SS-2075-B.

HAS VERY SLIGHT BLEMISH.

Built in collaboration with Shadow Systems and John Lovell of the Warrior Poet Society, the new War Poet 9mm was created to be the ultimate lightweight, multi-role Pistol. WPS chose the MR920 as the platform because it excels as both a concealed weapon as well as a range pistol, and—more importantly—it features a terrific optics mounting system.

Shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Solely Outdoors
- G4C Sports
- High Caliber Services
- SFRC

XX0yPkx.jpg

qtFCbJ5.jpg

miaD8F7.jpg

o64qGX8.jpg

Last edited:
Just found a DR920 war poet blemish. Looking at it physically in store I could not find a single marking anywhere. :0

Just found a DR920 war poet blemish. Looking at it physically in store I could not find a single marking anywhere. :0
I received a call from Ryan at SFRC just to advise me that the guns are actually a DR920 War Poet not an MR920 War Poet. I told him it did not matter. He then advised that he looked at all 3 of firearms and could not find any blemishes.

Got a call from G4C. Turns out these are DR920 (the glock 17 size) not the MR920. This is the wrong size for me so I canceled my order. They will have an extra one there now.

I received a call from Ryan at SFRC just to advise me that the guns are actually a DR920 War Poet not an MR920 War Poet. I told him it did not matter. He then advised that he looked at all 3 of firearms and could not find any blemishes.

You got a good deal then for 1429 lol. Others are 1499

Back
Top Bottom