Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems DR920 9mm War Poet Edition (Blemish)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Dont' discount the DR, particularly if you have larger hands. I cannot use the MR effectively because my pinky finger hangs in the air and I cannot obtain what I like for a secure grip. The DR on the other hand, provides plenty of purchase area. It is an excellent pistol, regardless of the model you buy. The Trigger, stippling, Match Barrel, etc are all top-notch. Buy one - so long as you get the model that you want, you won't be disappointed!
    I echo your sentiment. The SS is a fantastic platform and is available in many flavors to suite ones needs. I had a MR918L and while I have always had the same 'pinky dangling' issues as you, I found that adding the included magwell resolved this. It also helped with my issues of getting my pinky pinched during reloads.
    I regret not being able to find an MR920 Elite during this past few months. And while it is a fantastic platform, I certainly won't be forking out the 2gs that are being asked for them on the EE.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Anyone figure out what the "blemish" is? Just curious since the OP didn't answer.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

GunNutz
    Still waiting on my transfer. Sigh…. Ontario.

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Anyone figure out what the "blemish" is? Just curious since the OP didn't answer.
    Think it’s on her left butt cheek~kinda cute in the right light.

So after the LONG wait from June 29th I finally received my Shadow Systems DR920 War Poet today. These were the blemished models. I spent about 30 mins taking the gun apart to locate the blemish. I could not locate one single flaw. I have no idea why this gun was sold as blemished. I even compared it to my MR918L. Anyone who purchased this firearm will be extremely pleased that they made the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    So after the LONG wait from June 29th I finally received my Shadow Systems DR920 War Poet today. These were the blemished models. I spent about 30 mins taking the gun apart to locate the blemish. I could not locate one single flaw. I have no idea why this gun was sold as blemished. I even compared it to my MR918L. Anyone who purchased this firearm will be extremely pleased that they made the purchase.
    It accidentally fell in the toilet...
    Planning on living forever. So far, so good!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CravingGlory View Post
    It accidentally fell in the toilet...
    Great scene from little known Arnie movie “Sabotage”
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    My understanding is that there’s some (minor) issue with the finish on the extractor. That’s it. I finally got mine this week after purchasing back in June.

The blemish is that it was registered as MR920 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gunz4me View Post
    The blemish is that it was registered as MR920 lol

!0 points good one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast