Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems pistols Full line restocked

Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    So you want to hear a lie, sure I can do that:
    Shadow system is the most reliable, beautiful, well priced pistol ever in mankind’s history.
    Happy?
    I thought only those lefties are too delicate to handle the truth, I was wrong
    Here is a thought while your entitled to your opinion / this is a paid dealers section so let’s be respectful and took it to the general forum for discussion ??

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Ughh should've waited already bought the xr920 combat. The xr920 with the 507k is the elite is a much better deal.

I've owned three Shadow Systems (MR918L, DR920, and MR920L), and can attest that they are worth the money. If you are thinking about getting a custom "Gucci Glock," Stop! and buy a Shadow Systems.

I’m poor, had to get an OZ9 instead.

Shadow system is the most reliable, beautiful, well priced pistol ever in mankind’s history.
    Happy?
    I can understand price concerns, but what do you have against reliability?
    My MR918L had zero problems whatsoever, worked like a charm. All the reviews I have seen are also quite positive.

I don't understand why people are shi**ing on these guns. If you don't like them, don't buy them. At least these guys have ordered more guns for you to purchase and are helping the community out. Go beg on IRUNGUNS threads like the rest of the idiots and be ignored and get nothing, or purchase from dealers like G4C who are bringing you great guns and at a great risk to themselves.

Thanks G4C for my new Shadow Systems. Looking forward to receiving it. This will be my 2nd Shadow System from your guys.
    Last edited by nitroxace; 06-26-2022 at 10:32 AM.

I currently own 2 different Shadow System handgun (MR918L elite and DR920 elite). All I can say is that those guns are fantastic! I would buy a MR920L elite in a heartbeat if I didn't had those 2 already.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    I don't understand why people are shi**ing on these guns. If you don't like them, don't buy them. At least these guys have ordered more guns for you to purchase and are helping the community out. Go beg on IRUNGUNS threads like the rest of the idiots and be ignored and get nothing, or purchase from dealers like G4C who are bringing you great guns and at a great risk to themselves.
    Cuz they're broke hating.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Happy?
    Yup.

Yer one of those guys.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast