Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shadow Systems pistols Full line restocked

CGN Regular
    I have 2 Shadow systems guns. For what you get they are amazing. Bolt on a red dot and your done. 100% reliable. I will buy a 3rd if I can.

CGN Regular
    Just ordered the DR920...I can hear my Visa crying...lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmouth View Post
    I don't understand why people are shi**ing on these guns. If you don't like them, don't buy them. At least these guys have ordered more guns for you to purchase and are helping the community out. Go beg on IRUNGUNS threads like the rest of the idiots and be ignored and get nothing, or purchase from dealers like G4C who are bringing you great guns and at a great risk to themselves.
    Nuff said.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Shadow Systems are top drawer to be certian. Haters gonna hate, alligators gonna alligate. I wouldn't mind adding an XR920 to the stable.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Wow never thought in my life I’d see people pooping on random handguns being restocked, like what would you prefer? They don’t bring them in and yell at you for not buying a Glock? I have the MR918L it’s amazing, one of the best 9mm in my collection, and I thought I hated polymer frame but damn these are great! Buy them while you can, you’ll only regret it when you can’t!

So what do haters expect? The Shadow Systems just shut down immediately and apologize to them for not producing the cheapest pistol in the world? All consumers apologize and stop buying & using them? All distributors & retailors apologize and stop selling them?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinc0 View Post
    So what do haters expect? The Shadow Systems just shut down immediately and apologize to them for not producing the cheapest pistol in the world? All consumers apologize and stop buying & using them? All distributors & retailors apologize and stop selling them?
    I think you are on to something here. Quick, someone tell Audi, Lincoln, Ferrari, BMW to all shut down because Hyundai is turning out Elentras for $30K and "its just as good"
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Here is a thought while your entitled to your opinion / this is a paid dealers section so let’s be respectful and take it to the general forum for discussion ??

gadget
    YES !!! 100% agree.

where the war poets at?

Quote Originally Posted by chocol8thunda View Post
    Got another Canik. Cheaper and as good, if not better. Reliable.
    LMFAO!! Cheaper yes, As good - Not a chance in hell. Reliable - No, they are very hit and miss.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast