Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: final demo rifles

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Birch View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen
    Ha, pics at the moment would feature the plastic mesh sock thing still on the barrel, the bolt in a little box in the next room, trigger group and stock nearby. Was waiting a bit to see if the Trijicon RMR ever goes on sale, after cross-referencing the list of optics the RDR took to what was listed at nearby gun stores and online retailers and seeing that the main match. Or is there some different optic that other RDR owners are liking to mount?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Holosun makes some nice rmr compatible optics, I will be starting with a spare burris fastfire 3 I have on hand and then maybe a 1x prism once I fabricate a picantiny adapter.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Holosun makes some nice rmr compatible optics, I will be starting with a spare burris fastfire 3 I have on hand and then maybe a 1x prism once I fabricate a picantiny adapter.
    We keep hearing that Holosun has stepped ups their game. Let us know how you like that set up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Another tuesday come and gone..... 3 weeks since the last orders were shipped and nada.

I sent you guys an email last Wednesday with the order number, but have not gotten a reply. I was hoping maybe you guys could confirm the shipment date that it left, but I guess given the lack of tracking information, and the lack of notification of shipment, it's likely lost somewhere with Canada Post, or fell through a crack as you guys were closing shop.
    Last edited by Can-down; 08-03-2022 at 03:48 AM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456