Thread: Quick Thank you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer wayupnorth's Avatar

Quick Thank you

with the troubled times we are having I thought I should pop in and give a quick thank you and well done to you guys.

ordered an S&W M&P 10mm off your US site and thankfully I made it in before the cut-off happened.
    just got my email from Canada Post that it's on its way up to me already.
    I have to be truthful, I didn't think with what is going on that I would get this pistol and I was pretty devastated as I love my M&P's and I love 10mm so this is my dream pistol!

I have to assume you guys are working to the bone and I for one appreciate all the hard work you guys have done.

keep fighting the good fight!
    Things either are what they appear to be;
    or they neither are, nor appear to be;
    or they are, and do not appear to be;
    or they are not, and yet appear to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post
    with the troubled times we are having I thought I should pop in and give a quick thank you and well done to you guys.

ordered an S&W M&P 10mm off your US site and thankfully I made it in before the cut-off happened.
    I have to be truthful, I didn't think with what is going on that I would get this pistol and I was pretty devastated as I love my M&P's and I love 10mm so this is my dream pistol!

I have to assume you guys are working to the bone and I for one appreciate all the hard work you guys have done.

Just wondering as I have a 19x waiting for shipping and haven’t heard anything on transfer. When did you get transfer notices and what province you in?

Says alberta on his avatar. I got 2 guns in alberta within 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Says alberta on his avatar. I got 2 guns in alberta within 3 weeks.
    Ah thanks. I’m on mobile don’t see avatar stuff. Also Alberta, I got a gun from Nova Scotia the other day, just my first time buying through IRG and hadn’t heard anything just keep seeing the status updates.

Thank you for the kind words, have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by wayupnorth View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Received the transfer notification in my email this morning. Forwarded it to IRG and received the shipping notice this afternoon!

Hoping to see some spare 10mm mags appear on the site soon(hint, hint!)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    How do I pay for GST and shipping? I can't figure it out. Order is paid for and items are in the warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    How do I pay for GST and shipping? I can't figure it out. Order is paid for and items are in the warehouse.
    Go to my account and click order history, it should be there.