Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CZ Pistols in stock now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Hoping to find the Shadow 2 Orange for $2300 but it seems gougeflation has hit the market.
    This is pretty close to what it was before the SHTF occurred. Another dealer on here had them for $3599 yesterday and sold out. Last I checked, they had the price on their page at $2999 but I'm sure they sold them at the first price and once they sold out, lowered the price - who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    North shut down that discussion pretty quick yesterday. They'll have the businesses sell the "extra" mags for $140 each all day long.....
    Shadow 2 mag can be found $40 and for $70 you get one with base.
    I don’t see how they can sell for $140.
    But yes, one mag is ugly, those dealers are shady

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    I bought a Blue shadow 2 this afternoon when the email came in. Decent price too at 1699

Says it comes with 3 mags.

CGN frequent flyer
    Apparently what has been said in other threads is that when they describe included magazines that is a manufactures specification or what it comes with in The USA . I bought my Shadow 2 Blue first week in June and it is on its way from the retailer I hope it comes with 3 mags .I would like to think if the retailer says in their description that it comes with 3 mags it should . But I’m not sure how I could even check what it said whenI bought it
    Leavenworth
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    I bought a Blue shadow 2 this afternoon when the email came in. Decent price too at 1699

Last edited by Leavenworth; 06-30-2022 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Apparently what has been said in other threads is that when they describe included magazines that is a manufactures specification or what it comes with in The USA . I bought my Shadow 2 Blue first week in June and it is on its way from the retailer I hope it comes with 3 mags .I would like to think if the retailer says in their description that it comes with 3 mags it should . But I’m not sure how I could even check what it said whenI bought it
    Leavenworth
    Oh, I made sure I took a screen shot from G4C website clearly stating it comes with 3 mags.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    It's the TS2 that only comes with 1 mag. The Shadow 2's you have been looking at come with 3 (according to the webpage). You're good I believe. Enjoy your new pistol!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post

I saw that at a dealer yesterday and was going to pull the trigger. I bought the SP-01 Shadow with 3 mags in early June thinking the Shadow 2 would never come back in stock. Oh well. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    I saw that at a dealer yesterday and was going to pull the trigger. I bought the SP-01 Shadow with 3 mags in early June thinking the Shadow 2 would never come back in stock. Oh well. Enjoy!
    Well, living in the peoples republic of Ontario…….I won’t see her for at least another 6-8 weeks.

Plenty of time to find that S&W competitor I’ve been after. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    Hoping to find the Shadow 2 Orange for $2300 but it seems gougeflation has hit the market.
    It's ignorant comments like this that make me want to call them up and buy their entire stock. Next lot, if they even make it, will be $3k+

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    It's ignorant comments like this that make me want to call them up and buy their entire stock. Next lot, if they even make it, will be $3k+
    How exactly is this an ignorant post? Please go ahead and explain.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast