Thread: HUGE SHOUT OUT to Marstar!!!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator

Smile HUGE SHOUT OUT to Marstar!!!

Gentlemen, yesterday Marstar went ABOVE and beyond to get me a pair of Pietta 1873 revolvers in 45LC so I can shoot Cowboy Action. I'd been thinking about it for a long time & the 'freeze' announcement literally meant that I might never be able to participate in Cowboy Action if I didn't have a pair of handguns, so... I bought them.

As most know, the pickings are getting pretty slim wrt handguns in Canada... Not only did they put the personal touch on my purchase, the transfer was started immediately! (Come on ON CFO, I want to hit the range!)

I recommend Marstar without hesitation & I will continue to be a customer.

Cheers
    Jay

[IMG][/IMG]
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

They are great to deal with. Jay you have been on quite the revolver run. Glad you found what you were looking for.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by nitroxace View Post
    They are great to deal with. Jay you have been on quite the revolver run. Glad you found what you were looking for.
    Very true! But, in my 'defence', the other revolvers I bought were Wranglers & Rough Riders in 22LR & 22WMR...

They'll be cheaper to play with & I look forward to hitting the range with my wife & daughter so we can plink!

Now, back to these Pietta revolvers... Man are they pretty!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Jay why am I not surprised you got more revolvers ! hahaha

Jokes aside, beautiful acquisition and I agree Marstar has got much better than what I remember years ago. Kudos to them.
    Prices including shipping DOES NOT include full insurance. Once package is in carrier's hands, it is not my responsibility anymore.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    Jay why am I not surprised you got more revolvers ! hahaha

Jokes aside, beautiful acquisition and I agree Marstar has got much better than what I remember years ago. Kudos to them.
    LOL, prior to the recent shenanigans, I only had ONE revolver in 44Mag...

It's now or never if this freeze happens, so buy buy buy gentlemen!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    I am not really a revolver guy but those are pretty. Make me think of the old time westerns.

CGN Regular
    Yep lo Ed dealing with them. They are a ur away so I can even pick up. As for ontario cfo, ya hope you wh3re not planing on shooting this summer. It was close to a month ore #### show. Now, we'll they got a year of sales in a week and change so cfo will be slow. Hope they get help

CGN Regular
    Payam and the crew are awesome over at Marstar. Top notch service experienced on my end aswell. Glad to hear you had similar experience!

Enjoy those beautiful pistols!

Thanks for the shoot out Jay! We appreciate the feedback!
    Marstar Canada
    1-888-744-0066
    sales@marstar.ca

In the same boat. Ordered two Uberti for the same reason. CAS … yeeehaaa