Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All good things must come to an end.....

Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryCollectorMark View Post
    Any room to take me with you??
    Same thing I was thinking. You need help moving?
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    Remember, it's not what you did once, but what you can do on demand that counts. Fr. Frog
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    It’s said to see another manufacturer leave. I understand why though.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Lived there when a kid in 79, ya'll won't regret it. Just make sure your children pronounce car properly. It's cor not Karr and for God's sake never ask for a pop, it's soda, cola, or coke. Generally, today, friendships are divided along political lines so pick schools and friends wisely. In certain areas if the police pull you over for suspected DUI they'll likely give you a drive home. Lol.
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 07-01-2022 at 10:25 PM.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peril View Post
    It does exist, its just suppressed and not the all powerful, in your face, assimilate or die mafia that it is in the western world.

Pakistan is one of the most conservative places in the world with a fairly harsh treatment of lgbt. At the same time, they are the most frequent consumers of gay ####.

I dont care if someone want to pound dudes, broads or goats. Dont ram it down my throat, dont make me change how my business functions to accommodate you identifying as a unicorn or furry sex bear. And most importantly, if you want to behave like a deviant dont force my kids to learn about it in grade school.

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for the well wishes and most importantly thank you for supporting us. You guys are the reason we can move to the U.S and attract the large dealers and distributors. As you watch us grow, those of you who supported us are directly responsible for our success.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123