CZ-USA Bren 2 Handguard Kit

And where do you think CZ USA got the handguards from...... please

LMAO ya sure thing, another new guy thinking he knows all..... first off they are literally the HBI ones just changed up so patent infringements aren't the same (little different in vent holes) that is all..................... ALSO if anyone wants to see what it would similarly look like on a rifle GOOGLE HBI handgiard and you'll get a rough idea on what they look like
Chooch

If a goof like you has no understanding that Googling an almost similar product for people wanting to know what it looks like (made or not made but almost identical in looks) so they can see how it will be on the rifle, with your retarded attitude is what you get
I'm surprised you even have a license to own firearms with an unhinged attitude like yours.
Sellers beware dealing with this hammer

Got the idea from HBI. (same as mazada and Ford have the same fvcking suv) not too say you can't read thru the lines cuz clearly you don't understand by looking at the 2 handgiards and being like hmmmmm they are almost the exact same

Made or not made by hbi, to Google what it looks like they are almost identical.

Seems like you know me,... hmmm let me take a wild guess and know who you are. Guaranteed your name will be pink soon enough, not like you see very much pink in your life anyway..... but those hands never get tired right ;-)

7eb.jpg

Last edited:
Will we see a 10.8" version if this as well? I would get one of those

I will stick with the CZ design, not anything after market.

The CZ design is cut open and relieved at 6 o'clock, so when the torx screws are torqued properly, it can flex and compress on the receiver and the barrel trunnion. you can see similar concept in HK, LMT...etc

I read that some after market makers were changing torque spec multiple times, and gradually taking it down from 70 to 50 I believe. Because people were complaining terrible accuracy or something like that.

Well, those torx screws need to be torqued evenly and to the spec. You can't just yolo it. When the thing heats up, aluminum expands more than steel, it all depends on those 4 torx screws to resist the expansion! You want them to expand and be tensioned evenly, not unevenly. When they don't, the thing shoots like a shotgun as it heats up. Eventually, the uneven-ness will work the torque screws loose, and things just go down hill.

That goes back to the handguard design.

Last edited:
Will we see a 10.8" version if this as well? I would get one of those

I have an HBI handguard coming from another dealer (that shall not be named) - I think it's basically the only option, as we don't seem to be importing the 11" guns with the longer gas system that appear in the US.

Bradley

Back
Top Bottom