Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ-USA Bren 2 Handguard Kit

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    LMAO ya sure thing, another new guy thinking he knows all..... first off they are literally the HBI ones just changed up so patent infringements aren't the same (little different in vent holes) that is all..................... ALSO if anyone wants to see what it would similarly look like on a rifle GOOGLE HBI handgiard and you'll get a rough idea on what they look like
    Chooch
    Thank you for reaching out to us. The handguard in the 922r kit, while almost exactly like ours, is not made by us. I believe that one is slightly shorter, just going off of photos, I can't seem to find the actual dimensions. They are slightly different aesthetically, but mount the same. I am not sure who CZ uses for the handguards.

Sincerely,
    Mike B
    888-700-4888 ext. 1
    HBindustries.net

You know, I was just gonna leave you in your ignorance and arrogance but your stick up your ass tone would not allow me. For someone who's been on here since 2009 I'd think maybe you were more knowledgable or at least had the common sense to not speak without knowledge. It seems that after 13 years you haven't learned a damn thing. Kind of a shame cause you're probably old enough to be a dad yet you're on a thread arguing about a damn handguard that you know nothing about and talking like you made the damn thing. Go be a dad to your kids instead of speaking about frivolous matters that you have no knowledge of. Oh and lose the attitude, it might come in handy down the line
    Chooch

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    If a goof like you has no understanding that Googling an almost similar product for people wanting to know what it looks like (made or not made but almost identical in looks) so they can see how it will be on the rifle, with your retarded attitude is what you get
    I'm surprised you even have a license to own firearms with an unhinged attitude like yours.
    Sellers beware dealing with this hammer
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Is this a longer handguard or how does it differ from the regular one.

Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    Is this a longer handguard or how does it differ from the regular one.
    It like 8". Close to the length of the oem one that's on the rifle. Not the 10.5" HBI LONG HANDGUARD.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    If a goof like you has no understanding that Googling an almost similar product for people wanting to know what it looks like (made or not made but almost identical in looks) so they can see how it will be on the rifle, with your retarded attitude is what you get
    I'm surprised you even have a license to own firearms with an unhinged attitude like yours.
    Sellers beware dealing with this hammer
    I seems you may have a short term memory disability in addition to all your other disabilities. You stated cz gets It’s handguards from hbi and there are difference due to patent infringements. Not sure how far up your ass you had to go digging for that piece of bull####. What’s so hard about only speaking when you have knowledge on a subject. And I’m amazed at how quick you answer this thread. Don’t you have children to take care of? Children to feed? Instead of spending your days on CGN? Anyways I’m not gonna argue with a stubborn 40 year old so have a good day and all best in these trying times, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by EnergyFuels View Post
    I seems you may have a short term memory disability in addition to all your other disabilities. You stated cz gets It’s handguards from hbi and there are difference due to patent infringements. Not sure how far up your ass you had to go digging for that piece of bull####. What’s so hard about only speaking when you have knowledge on a subject. And I’m amazed at how quick you answer this thread. Don’t you have children to take care of? Children to feed? Instead of spending your days on CGN? Anyways I’m not gonna argue with a stubborn 40 year old so have a good day and all best in these trying times, Sir.
    Got the idea from HBI. (same as mazada and Ford have the same fvcking suv) not too say you can't read thru the lines cuz clearly you don't understand by looking at the 2 handgiards and being like hmmmmm they are almost the exact same

Made or not made by hbi, to Google what it looks like they are almost identical.

Seems like you know me,... hmmm let me take a wild guess and know who you are. Guaranteed your name will be pink soon enough, not like you see very much pink in your life anyway..... but those hands never get tired right ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

CGN frequent flyer
    That escalated quickly. IBTL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    So what does this offer that the stock handguard doesn't?
    .338 is where the fun starts.

Discord, apparently.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

CGN Regular
    more mlok slots the 9" and 11" have like 1 slot on each side.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast