Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any more Ruger pistols or revolvers coming in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pirate604's Avatar

Any more Ruger pistols or revolvers coming in?

As the title says, is there any plans to bring in any more Ruger handguns? I am on the hunt for a GP 100 or a Match Champion.
    If Ye Hath Fought Like a Man, Ye Needen't Hang Like a dog.

Tagged
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

With Parliament done for a good while I am curious where the different distributors stand too. Hopefully we can get more than a pissy locked sticky like from North Sylva.

Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    With Parliament done for a good while I am curious where the different distributors stand too. Hopefully we can get more than a pissy locked sticky like from North Sylva.
    I’d like to see this as well

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    I'm sure if distributors flooded the market with Glocks, Beretta, Colts, CZ, etc. Every single PAL holder would scoop up a few more. I'd personally feel better with a G21, G19 GP100, CZ Shadow 2...but I'm broke now ��

I would love some more Ruger pistols and revolvers.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DerWeißeWolf View Post
    I'm sure if distributors flooded the market with Glocks, Beretta, Colts, CZ, etc. Every single PAL holder would scoop up a few more. I'd personally feel better with a G21, G19 GP100, CZ Shadow 2...but I'm broke now ��
    they would definitely sell them. With all the backlog delays however, we are still swimming in unknown territory when october will come.

How will the pending transfers will be handled if they decide to cancel all transfers waiting ?

will the dealers take the hit or the customers ? there could be refund issues and people stuck with firearms that would be worthless. I am thinking that distributors and manufacturers may accept the return of stock should transfers be cancelled but nonetheless, no one wants to deal with this trouble. I can understand why they would want to trickle them and wait a bit...i could be off the track, let's not forget the world's situation causing a crazy high deman..

The word I got was Korth is not bringing in any more pistols or revolvers into Canada due to the dirty and corrupt Liberals who are trying to disarm us all.

I could be wrong, if I am, I apologize.

Korth please chime in and set us all straight.

In my opinion, any company who does this is playing Russian Roulette with their business and bank accounts.

I too was waiting for a Special Edition 22/45 Ruger in 22 LR.

If I'm wrong, again I apologize. Unless something has changed since I spoke with my sources, I'm thinking we are done for Rugers......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    I’d be interested in a 22/45 tactical. Sure hope more come in.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

CGN Regular
    I would love a Mk IV Hunter.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast