Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CCI BR-4 Primers 1000ct In Stock

CGN Regular
    We will remember you.....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Jeez, it's like they're demanding your first born... There are more than a few stores in Canada with pricing in the $200-$220/brick range for CCI BR-4s. Yeah, prices are stupid high right now. Don't pay them if you don't like it.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippo View Post
    Perspective:
    This Boutique is located in Newmarket.
    Just north of King City where the Residents don’t send there kids to school they Buy schools.

So funny what the city idiots Will do.. 20 years ago new market was a ####hole.. I’m sure it still is.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

As someone who only got into reloading in the last 2 years, this price seems good compared to what I’ve seen on the EE and the few times I’ve seen available.

Thanks for bringing these in!

Disgusting! There is a reason I stopped giving them my business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    So funny what the city idiots Will do.. 20 years ago new market was a ####hole.. I’m sure it still is.
    ...so...a town you haven't seen in 20 years is "still" a sh*thole, and anyone who buys primers at this price @ RVS is a city idiot? Valuable input. lol

Primers-I bought some loose packs of BR-4s there less than 2 weeks ago, and I'm very sure I paid less than $20/100. Not sure if they saw a cost increase in that time, but @ $20/100=I'm out.

I'm also driving distance from Tenda, G4C, Bass Pro, Cabela's...even Flaherty's if I feel like some real traffic. The dealers I've spent the real $ with also price match, which RVS won't do. Might not matter to some, but it does to me.
    Last edited by .22LRGUY; 07-05-2022 at 11:10 AM.

LOL It's cheaper to buy commerical ammo than to buy components right now. How can you in good conscience advertise such ludicrous prices.

Same price as cabelas the biggest outdoor retailer in Canada. I’d rather give my money to these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapanese View Post
    LOL It's cheaper to buy commerical ammo than to buy components right now. How can you in good conscience advertise such ludicrous prices.
    I picked up 40 rounds yesterday at Cabelas… $210.00 taxes in for 150gr Winchester Deer season xp… Federal premium didn’t even cost that much a year ago. Times are a changing and not for the better. I can reload for less than $5 per round, that’s for sure lol. I hear what you’re saying thoogh, a fella used to be able to load for under a dollar per round..

…..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast