Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fabarm STF12's Just Landed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Congratulations on the purchase. Since 2013 I've owned 26 different SDASS or STF12'S. The only complaint I could come up with is the forend receiver rub that they all get. On new ones I used good black electrical tape to protect the receiver.

Do you know if the stf12 has the slam fire option ?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick313 View Post
    Do you know if the stf12 has the slam fire option ?
    I don't believe so.

Looks like 11" sold out. Any plans for bringing more of these? Is there a way to sign up for a notification?

Also, will 11" come with telescopic or folding stock, or just the standard one? (I vaguely remember folding stock on such a short barrel might make it restricted?)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by digitim View Post
    Looks like 11" sold out. Any plans for bringing more of these? Is there a way to sign up for a notification?

Also, will 11" come with telescopic or folding stock, or just the standard one? (I vaguely remember folding stock on such a short barrel might make it restricted?)
    Thanks
    Exactly the 11 and 14 must have a fixed stock to be without restriction the 18 can have the folding stock

Business Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by digitim View Post

Thanks
    The 11" STF12's come in either fixed or telescopic stocks, the folders will make them too short to be NR. We currently have a selection of FDE, Black, And Nickle finish 11'' STF12's in inventory. We have been having some website trouble the past few days, and expect to have them back on the webstore ASAP. If you are interested in ordering one feel Free to call us at 1(403)720-4867 and we can do a phone order for you!

Is the fixed stock on the 11" perm fixed, or can it be changed like the Fabarm USA vid @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9L9LuX3gLU ?

I was thinking of adding a Fabarm telescoping stock if not a hassle.

I was able to buy a top rail from TSE for a very reasonable price last week to upgrade my plain-Jane STF to an optics ready STF. Happy about that. But discovered my foam butt pad is coming apart. It seems only the skin of the foam has any strength/integrity. The interior just crumbles away with just any rubbing. Have to order a replacement. I'll try the rubber one, maybe that is better for durability.

Calgary Shooting Edge Range has a FabArm as a range Shottie.

It is one of the most well built Shot Guns I have handled.

Quote Originally Posted by kelaa View Post
    I was able to buy a top rail from TSE for a very reasonable price last week to upgrade my plain-Jane STF to an optics ready STF. Happy about that. But discovered my foam butt pad is coming apart. It seems only the skin of the foam has any strength/integrity. The interior just crumbles away with just any rubbing. Have to order a replacement. I'll try the rubber one, maybe that is better for durability.
    Top rail? Don’t they come with pic rail already for mounting optic?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Top rail? Don’t they come with pic rail already for mounting optic?
    Circa 2017 the "Initial" packages were options without the top rail and muzzle device. I forget the other package name, could have been "Complete" or "Tactical" or such that had the top rail, elevated LPA sights, and muzzle device. They were also offered in 16" variants back then, which was about the shortest possible to allow for the folding stock.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast