Remington UMC .303 British FMJ 174gr

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: L303B1.

Shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Reliable Gun

p1oLqJT.jpg

CKaywdI.jpg

Last edited:
In stock now at FOC.

$2/round.

1 case plus shipping and GST is $449.

Since I can’t find 303 brass to reload to save my life, this will have to do and I can reload these once they are fired

In stock now at FOC.

$2/round.

1 case plus shipping and GST is $449.

Since I can’t find 303 brass to reload to save my life, this will have to do and I can reload these once they are fired

ya , with the current price of .303 brass , 2 bucks n change a round is not too bad if you are set up for reloading and sizing to one rifle.
PRVI brass is out there but the one cgn dealer that I know has it in stock is on holidays and closed for the summer.

Any dealers carrying this in BC???

ya , with the current price of .303 brass , 2 bucks n change a round is not too bad if you are set up for reloading and sizing to one rifle.
PRVI brass is out there but the one cgn dealer that I know has it in stock is on holidays and closed for the summer.

reliable gun has some in stock

Del Selins in Vernon had PRVI .303 when I was in there a couple of weeks ago if that's any use to you.

Back
Top Bottom