Charles Daly Honcho Tactical Magazine Fed Pump 12ga 14"

SKU#: CF930.172.

Comes with one 5-round magazine.

Stocking Dealers:
    - Tenda
    - Nova Tactical
    - SFRC
    - Frontier Firearms

Last edited by North_Sylva; 07-07-2022 at 11:02 AM.

Where can I find extra mags .

Typhoon F12 mags are the same. GNGunworks has them.

CGN Regular
    The CD N4s (charles daly bullpup 12ga) uses the same mags as the honcho. Expect them to be around $35 for either the 2 or 5 round mags.

There are 10 rnd mags for this magwell/action as well.

there is a floorplate extension and drum mag in existence but only rumours of them in the wild

CGN Regular
    Even the 5 round mag make the gun pretty unwieldy compared to the 2 round (the mag gets in the way quite a bit). I would be pretty cautious about ordering more than a single 10 round (try it first...). Like an sks with anything bigger than a 20 round, large mags can really limit your shooting positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadringer View Post
    Even the 5 round mag make the gun pretty unwieldy compared to the 2 round (the mag gets in the way quite a bit). I would be pretty cautious about ordering more than a single 10 round (try it first...). Like an sks with anything bigger than a 20 round, large mags can really limit your shooting positions.
    Yes... who doesn't shoot their pistol grip pumps off a bench

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Yes... who doesn't shoot their pistol grip pumps off a bench
    I have mine in a carrier between the seats of the SxS. The 5rnd sticks out enough to bump into the door when getting out, and i find it catches more than expected when walking in the woods with it on a sling. Depending on how you cycle it, the longer mag can get in the way. The mag is nicer than a tube because you can go from unloaded (legal in a vehicle) to 5 rounds/hunting capable pretty much instantly. I forget that most people only yobo shoot at the range, in a non-range shooter application (hunting, gophers) there are some some issues with gun handling with the longer mags. But for anyone that isn't naturally packin', I'm sure a 10-round mag will definitely get you back in with the ladies.

I bought one of these. It’s a hoot to shoot. One of the main reasons I got it was also to go from unloaded to loaded in an instant. Cycling rounds in started off notchy, but after the first 50, everything worked perfect. Shot target load, target slugs, #3, and I think some buck. Super fun.

Hey everyone,

A quick question from a beginner. Is the Charles Daly 10 round magazine legal in Canada for the Honcho model? And what about the 20 round magazine?

My confusion comes with the mention that ''if a magazine was manufactured to fit both non semi automatic and semi automatic guns, it is prohibited''. So if the magazine from the Honcho was also manufactured to fit the NS4, which is a semi-automatic gun, does it means the 10 round magazine is prohibited?

I would have a hard time to believe it since many gun stores sell it. I also see many other brands having the 10 round magazine and even the 20 round drum magazine such as Canuck, federation firearms, iron horse ETC.

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast