Remington Firearms Have Returned!!

Gravel Agency

Expired Industry Member
We are now taking dealer orders!!

There is a shipment already in transit with more to come throughout the year!

Please contact your local dealer for more information about prices and models!!

15724942_10154368884456025_1030114935672773525_o.jpg

Wow, plastic or wood only, 1970's chamberings only...hmmm, gotta start somewhere I guess :)

I for one am excited for the return of Remington to the market. Would love to compare to my collection and figure out where these are going to fit in. Also, I've decided I need a .243. Can't wait to see these on the shelves.

Is Remington still going to make the Remington 700 pcr sb with 12.5” barrel in 223 rem?

Doesn't look like it for this year. 700 Tactical with 16.5" and 783 Heavy Barrel with 16.5". Any shorter and it's no longer a sporting rifle in many states, which directly limits their largest market. They've intentionally kept the lineup small for their re-release.

Good morning Gravel Agency,

Can you give us an idea on what type of models will be showing up?

Remington 700 bolt guns?
870 Shotguns?

Any information would be nice.

Does this mean you’ll honour the warranty on the firearm I sent you for warranty work that you had for months, did nothing and sent it back saying Remington is no more ?

Can you give us an idea on what type of models will be showing up?

Remington 700 bolt guns?
870 Shotguns?

Any information would be nice.

Right now we do know that the 870's will be some of the first to arrive with rifles following a bit later.

Once we have more details on what is on the way, in production etc, we'll be able to let you know.

I see BadBoyBeeson ( S&J Hardware ), has Remington 870 shotguns in stock.

Any other Remington models make it to Canada yet?

Remington 700's maybe?

Hopefully they close for good one day! My last Rem was a pure garbage.
A green frenzy over a few models with calibers that are completely outdated.
No modern calibers, no innovations, the old unionized business as usual!

Hey Go Green, what about the great Nylon 66, the Varmint contour, the mystic SP-10, the 1100...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom