Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handgun Restock. Sigs, Walters, and a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    Just got mine, still waiting on papers so haven't got to shoot it yet. It's pretty nice. Kind of prefer the ergonomics of the P-10 better but the trigger is pretty fun to play with. Other problem is the free optic plate (yes you have to register it with Walther, and you get a free plate) gets shipped from Gravel Agency and they're out of stock of the RMR mounting screws. They have the plates, but not the screws. Kind of ... screwy. So I have to wait an undefined amount of time before I can mount my Holosun 507C on it.
    Nice. Just started researching that plate part of the equation. Is the registration done direct to Walther or through Gravel?

On Walthers website. Once you get your serial number on the transfer notification you fill out a form and they send the request to Gravel. Then Gravel sends you a paid invoice for the part. Just in my case, they have the RMR style plate in stock but no screws. You’d think they would have them as one package…

Couldn’t resist the legion
    SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

What's the appeal of the shorter grip and longer slide? I'm honestly surprised they make this version at all, never heard of that kind of configuration...
    I agree. Give me a 4.5” compact and now you’re taking.

On Walthers website. Once you get your serial number on the transfer notification you fill out a form and they send the request to Gravel. Then Gravel sends you a paid invoice for the part. Just in my case, they have the RMR style plate in stock but no screws. You’d think they would have them as one package…
    Thanks for the info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12