Remington Bolt

Kazman1960

CGN Regular
Good day .
Well it was a bad day for me , not sure how it happened but it appears i lost the bolt for my Remington 700 Magpul in 6.5 Creedmoor .
Anyone know where i can get / order a new one ?

Give Gravel agency a call on monday.
They might have one in stock, if not, they will work with you
To get one in for you.
You will have to get it checked for headspace before using it again.
Some headspace gauges or a trip to your favorite gunsmith will do.
You can get a hold of them at;
Phone: 1-866-662-4869
E-Mail: csr@gravelagency.com

Good day .
Well it was a bad day for me , not sure how it happened but it appears i lost the bolt for my Remington 700 Magpul in 6.5 Creedmoor .
Anyone know where i can get / order a new one ?

I've been waiting on very basic parts from Remington for 3 years now.
Was sold last week. No spare parts this year for sure.

Sorry to hear this - But how do you lose a rifle Bolt ? Just wondering - Thxs. RJ

Was out in the local sand pit , my friend was there and we were talking and stuff , i pulled the bolt out to clean it as the wind blew up a pile of sand and fine dust that got to the chamber ( made the bolt feel like it was sticky) .
I guess i put it down somewhere while we were talking then drove back down range to check the targets . Looked and looked for the bolt as it may have bounced out of the bed of the truck but no luck . Sad part is the rifle was shooting really good :(

Was out in the local sand pit , my friend was there and we were talking and stuff , i pulled the bolt out to clean it as the wind blew up a pile of sand and fine dust that got to the chamber ( made the bolt feel like it was sticky) .
I guess i put it down somewhere while we were talking then drove back down range to check the targets . Looked and looked for the bolt as it may have bounced out of the bed of the truck but no luck . Sad part is the rifle was shooting really good :(

Shi*ty Deal ! We ALL have brain Pharts -Sorry to hear ! :( RJ

Bolts are not sold over the counter by any dealer Remington has never sold bolts rifles had to b shipped back to remington.
You may find a used one or another maker

Back
Top Bottom