Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IWI Jericho 941 9mm Hard Chrome Surplus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    I like mine, although the slide did release on mine a fews times after inserting a full mag with the slide to the rear, using Mec-Gar CZ-75 mags.
    UCP member
    CPC member

I have mine and I love it! It has a perfect police crest and I replaced the sights for a set of Meprolight and is a dream, strong and accurate
    You're out!

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    I like mine, although the slide did release on mine a fews times after inserting a full mag with the slide to the rear, using Mec-Gar CZ-75 mags.
    Yeah I have the same issue too

CGN frequent flyer FirearmsEnthusiast's Avatar
    I ordered a 941 in chrome from SFRC recently as well. Looking forward to receiving it - sounds like they are great guns!
    Are you saying I'm a "gun nut"? I prefer the term "Firearms Enthusiast"...

Quote Originally Posted by Undergiver View Post
    Like a Glock...I see that as a benefit. If the gun runs dry, eject the empty mag, seat another and keep going?
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Do these guns have frame mounted safeties, or are some slide mounted safety / decocker?
    entitlement

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Manback View Post
    Do these guns have frame mounted safeties, or are some slide mounted safety / decocker?
    The one pictured in post #4 shows a frame mounted safety.

Frame safety on both of mine Jericho 941f from the SFRC. I am pretty sure the surplus IMI SA version is frame safety.

Also, unlike featured on the web ad picture. There is NO ‘star’ stamp on the ones I received, the pistols r dirty, but overall condition is grade A in my opinion after the cleaning job !

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Manback View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    The one pictured in post #4 shows a frame mounted safety.
    Yes as does the picture on their web site, I am hoping they are all like that.
    entitlement

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by petermoo999 View Post
    Frame safety on both of mine Jericho 941f from the SFRC. I am pretty sure the surplus IMI SA version is frame safety.

Also, unlike featured on the web ad picture. There is NO ‘star’ stamp on the ones I received, the pistols r dirty, but overall condition is grade A in my opinion after the cleaning job !
    If there is no star stamp I will be disappointed. That is part of the reason I ordered it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast