Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Terrible service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    To add insult to injury, FOC closed their store to walk in's.......so it's not like they can say they were too busy helping people at the counter.
    A lot of stores did that
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Has happened to me a couple of times in the last couple of months. Computers are not stupid. If the right information is entered, you’ll get the desired results. Blaming the pos software or being too busy to do it properly is unacceptable and ridiculous. These retailers also added a couple more points on the markup and are only seeing the $$ and not customers as people. Being busy used to mean it takes a little longer. Now in this new failing liberal economy, it means piss poor customer service but less money and goods for consumers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    I 'tried' to buy off them More than once actually. I grew up close to that Town & worked in Ajax for years. Im a few hour drive away now..but still they wouldn't 'Match' out of Province stores with FREE shipping, & sometimes their price was a tad higher as well + not matching the Free Shipping elsewhere, for the Exact same in-stock item.
    Each time I called to see if they literally 'wanted' my money, as they are fairly close & I used to work on the same street they're located, I wanted them to have my money..they just said No, no free shipping etc. & hung up ... {over $500/$800+ sales} mehh~

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I'm not defending them.

But I will say that trying to hire competent staff nowadays is like looking for a honest politician.........hard to find, and far and few between
    I am only responsible for what I say, not for how you misinterpret or misunderstand what I say

Good reading comprehension skill is an important life skill !!

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    Getting PRETTY tired of Companies BLAMING there to BUSY to give out any customer SERVICE ! Never ! hear this from PROPHET RIVER ! or from Epps or Precision Optics ! WTF is going on with some of these companies ? No SERVICE then just Kiss my ASS - NO money for you ! jmo RJ
    Prophet River was great, they had sent me my reference number in less than 24hrs after placing my order.

The same goes for Trenda, they took a bit longer, but they still emailed my reference number once they had it ready to go.

Well guys I was able to find the same gun at solely outdoors for a little higher price than what I initially paid, but no problem. Shout out to solely outdoors my order was submitted at 8:40 am and I got my reference number email at 9:39 am. This is what good customer service means.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillside87 View Post
    Well guys I was able to find the same gun at solely outdoors for a little higher price than what I initially paid, but no problem. Shout out to solely outdoors my order was submitted at 8:40 am and I got my reference number email at 9:39 am. This is what good customer service means.
    Make sure they get the shipping address on the package right.... they messed up mine and was undeliverable I had to call and tell ups the correct address. Every place has issues once and awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Make sure they get the shipping address on the package right.... they messed up mine and was undeliverable I had to call and tell ups the correct address. Every place has issues once and awhile.
    Thanks for the heads up

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    A lot of stores did that
    Ya.....that was kind of my point

Done many purchases from these guys and no issue. #### happens. That said, if you take the money, you need to make right on sale. I imagine the volume of sales was too much. They even close store to public to process orders. You also cant order from their web page more than current stock. Seems high traffic on those days must of pulled same item at the very same moment of entry. Lets be real, it was a race between gun owners to buy it 1st.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast