Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Terrible service

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper666 View Post
    to be fair.. I did come here to see reviews and whats customer service is like dealing firearms outlet Canada , I wanted to know if they have good customer service and whats ppl's experiences with FOC. im about to drop 10k with them, now im not so sure. im on the fence. lol should I go back to dealing with Tenda :P
    yes do it with confidence. FOC is one of the top retailers out there. They are also the organizers of the TACCOM Show (next one in September) and have hosted many industry events as well...so they are strong supporters of the community.

RL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firearms Outlet Canada View Post
    I don't think you have been in the store lately.
    I certainly have……..but go ahead a pat yourself on the back.

I’ve had what you described happen before, but not at FOC. I’ve also had guns delayed for months and months after the expected delivery date. At least you got your refund, I’ve had stores hold thousands of dollars for months past when I was told I would receive the item with the only option being a refund less an exorbitant restocking fee. It’s annoying, but we don’t have a thriving industry with sufficient competition to eliminate these types of occurrences.

Quote Originally Posted by DoNotTouchMyBrass View Post
    I’ve had what you described happen before, but not at FOC. I’ve also had guns delayed for months and months after the expected delivery date. At least you got your refund, I’ve had stores hold thousands of dollars for months past when I was told I would receive the item with the only option being a refund less an exorbitant restocking fee. It’s annoying, but we don’t have a thriving industry with sufficient competition to eliminate these types of occurrences.
    Your handle is...disturbing. {edit} On second look, I see I missed the second "s". Lol.
    Last edited by Painkillers; 08-03-2022 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Lol.
    “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” Sun Tzu, Art of War 475-221 B.C.

Just made an order myself with true north arms and they attached a reference number to the invoice on my account the next business day (I ordered on a holiday)

Quote Originally Posted by remington jim View Post
    Getting PRETTY tired of Companies BLAMING there to BUSY to give out any customer SERVICE ! Never ! hear this from PROPHET RIVER ! or from Epps or Precision Optics ! WTF is going on with some of these companies ? No SERVICE then just Kiss my ASS - NO money for you ! jmo RJ

Demand is high and all the dealers are busy...they should be extremely thankful for that (even though the reason they're busy right now is of course not good for business longer-term). It is short-term thinking to sacrifice customer service in order to grab as much of the current money waterfall as possible. Some will take this approach and others won't, that is their free business choice, but if they do they shouldn't wonder where the customers went once this rush is over. There is a big difference between trying to help as many customers as possible beat the ban deadline (ie. "triage") and screwing people over. Lengthier processing and ship times with a bit less communication is acceptable up to a point, but giving people false information about inventory (intentionally or not) and cancelling deals weeks later is unacceptable IMO as a customer. I suspect that most of us feel the same way.
    Investment Advisor On A Mission: Just trying to help people not to not know what they don't know. Follow me on twitter @baybolton.
    (See my post in the Business Networking forum)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good on FOC for leaving this thread up.

My online orders with FOC have been flawless, processed quick as lightning, shipped the next day, no errors.

I have received nothing but fantastic service from FOC over the years having bought many firearms and a house-full of other items from them over the last few years. Fantastic in-store and online service. The reality is that inventory software is less-than-ideal when a business goes over-capacity (thank you JT) and with staff working like crazy, someone is going to pull inventory improperly and some unlucky customer will lose out. These are frantic times and firearms retailers are scrambling before JT runs them out of business. Yes, we would all like them to work carefully, but certainly not slower! One does not know what JT will do tomorrow, with his sights set firmly on anyone who does not vote for him!!
    Deeds not words

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    Good on FOC for leaving this thread up.

My online orders with FOC have been flawless, processed quick as lightning, shipped the next day, no errors.
    Agree. FOC could have easily done what another sponsor does and just disingenuously delete any threads that raise any concerns about their business or pricing.

My experience with FOC has been nothing but positive from in store shopping to mail order to covid lockdown pickups. Everything has been done efficiently. I find the staff there helpful, courteous, and professional. The prices are generally not the lowest, but I have found some items there that are out of stock elsewhere. Overall very good experience with FOC and no complaints.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456