Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Terrible service

Thats not life control but web site control. There is rules for a lot of reason already to have a web site with informative and helpfull content for other gun owners.

That online complaining achieve nothing. It does not resolve anything for anybody. Only the complainer take the time to write their side of the story. All the satisfied client do not.

All business have screw up once in a while..from small corner shop to the major.. online shopping just make it’s own issues by itself.

The complainers on CGN don’t add anything to the usefull content of the web site, except sometime, it’s entertaining when business answer with their side of the story ( there is ALWAYS two side) and make the poster look like a fool.
    Last edited by Janeau; 07-19-2022 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Thats not life control but web site control. There is rules for a lot of reason already to have a web site with informative and helpfull content for other gun owners.

That online complaining achieve nothing. It does not resolve anything for anybody. Only the complainer take the time to write their side of the story. All the satisfied client do not.

All business have screw up once in a while..from small corner shop to the major.. online shopping just make it’s own issues by itself.

The complainers on CGN don’t add anything to the usefull content of the web site, except sometime, it’s entertaining when business answer with their side of the story ( there is ALWAYS two side) and make the poster look like a fool.
    That's exactly how life control starts, baby steps. Just how the government is doing it take baby steps one at a time and people keep living in the illusion that it's not life control. Is that what you think of the new internet censorship bill by the government that it's just internet control right? It doesn't matter if someone is new or not anybody can be wronged by a business and I believe it's the right for everyone to know when that happens. Also why hasn't your so loved and righteous business answered back then. It's not a minor screw up when you don't initiate a transfer for two weeks. But then in the end everyone has different expectations, maybe you are ok with it but I refuse to accept mediocrity.
    PS just coz you joined a forum earlier than others doesn't make you special.
    Last edited by Hillside87; 07-19-2022 at 09:06 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post

Actually, lots of satisfied clients post on Google Reviews. In fact, I see 561 Google reviews on their business page. Welcome to the internet.

People are free to express their experiences with the business, then you can decide if you want to want to do with that info. Businesses are also free to engage or not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside87 View Post
    Whatever!! I am pretty sure you had the same response for the gun ban announcement.
    Nope, kids in my family weren't raise to be drama queens. Enjoy your day

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Nope, kids in my family weren't raise to be drama queens. Enjoy your day
    Yeah they were just taught to roll over ��. Have fun

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillside87 View Post
    Yeah they were just taught to roll over ��. Have fun
    Maybe one day when you're all grown up you will understand and stop being the entitled one, then again maybe not!

Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    Maybe one day when you're all grown up you will understand and stop being the entitled one, then again maybe not!
    Expecting good service when you pay for it is not being entitled maybe you'll understand that one day, then again maybe not also don't worry about me growing up coz you'll be long gone by then. TC
    Last edited by Hillside87; 07-19-2022 at 10:07 PM.

to be fair.. I did come here to see reviews and whats customer service is like dealing firearms outlet Canada , I wanted to know if they have good customer service and whats ppl's experiences with FOC. im about to drop 10k with them, now im not so sure. im on the fence. lol should I go back to dealing with Tenda :P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper666 View Post
    to be fair.. I did come here to see reviews and whats customer service is like dealing firearms outlet Canada , I wanted to know if they have good customer service and whats ppl's experiences with FOC. im about to drop 10k with them, now im not so sure. im on the fence. lol should I go back to dealing with Tenda :P
    10K.....LOL

I doubt they have 10k worth of product in the entire store. I guess you haven't been in the store lately.

Business Member Firearms Outlet Canada's Avatar
    I don't think you have been in the store lately.

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    10K.....LOL

I doubt they have 10k worth of product in the entire store. I guess you haven't been in the store lately.

FIREARMS OUTLET CANADA
    725 Westney Rd S
    Unit #2
    Ajax, ON, L1S 7J7

Shop Online: www.firearmsoutletcanada.com

Phone: (905) 428-1118

E-Mail: info@firearmsoutletcanada.com

Facebook / Twitter / Youtube

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast