Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324

Thread: New Handguns Listed - Check Daily/Weekly site updates

Quote Originally Posted by northfork View Post
    Email approval from BC CFO Thurs afternoon. Received emails from ArmsEast later same day about midnight showing transaction complete including canpost Tracking# for shipping. Parcel shipped next day. 24hr turnaround on ship. Working though the night. Thanks ArmsEast !!!
    When was your purchase made? Just curious as I'm also in BC and made a purchase from Arms East late July
    "It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl"

Quote Originally Posted by 604rhino View Post
    When was your purchase made? Just curious as I'm also in BC and made a purchase from Arms East late July
    Early July…ended up phoning CFO to politely ask if they could help move things along. They sent email with transfer direct to ArmsEast and AE did their thing.

Early July…ended up phoning CFO to politely ask if they could help move things along. They sent email with transfer direct to ArmsEast and AE did their thing.

Do you mind sharing first 4 digits of your transfer reference number?

CGN Regular
    Also BC here. Did armseast give you reference number? i ordered my walther july 16 and i assumed because i didnt hear anything that meant the ball was rolling and they were chipping away at the influx of orders, as they noted on page 1.

~~~Message deleted~~~

18 Wheels to Flatten the Turd
    _________________¶___
    | #### TURDEAU ||l “”|””\__,_
    |________________|||___|__|__|]
    (@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)
    Last edited by b0xyy; 01-28-2023 at 06:27 PM.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    Also BC here. Did armseast give you reference number? i ordered my walther july 16 and i assumed because i didnt hear anything that meant the ball was rolling and they were chipping away at the influx of orders, as they noted on page 1.
    See post #208. I ordered in July as well and was thinking the same thing. Here is our answer

CGN Regular
    I purchased June 17 and received an email with my order detail same day and was charged to my cc. I emailed AE August 8th and asked if there was a transfer number and received a reply with it via email the same day. August 15 I got through to the cfo in BC and got the transfer completed. I then sent a copy of my completed transfer notice to AE. August 16 AE began shipping process to me and it is currently in its way.

Thanks Walter for the great service under what must be chaotic times.

Quote Originally Posted by jjuice View Post
    As said above all worked just fine. No I didn’t have or need a transfer# from AE. I purchased in early July before AE started providing the transfer#. CFO was the one I was waiting on. Once I phoned CFO and it got approved they said they would email copy of transfer directly to AE. AE got the copy and packaged and posted within 24hrs. Great service….Thanks AE
    Last edited by northfork; 08-21-2022 at 09:53 AM.