Page 1 of 24 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: New Handguns Listed - Check Daily/Weekly site updates

New Handguns Listed - Check Daily/Weekly site updates

Hi All,

Big edit after a few days of this offers thread being open. A FAQ from us as we go through this CDN Pistol Armageddon.

We had some notice that website was freezing up at checkout and potentially not sending notification emails. Heads up that both issues are now fixed.

In these unprecedented times, Arms East is pulling out all the stops to supply Canadians with handguns before passage of proposed negative legislation. We are dedicating significant attention on rounding out Canadian handgun collections using all means at our disposal. Please keep checking our site at this link to see our full current handgun offerings. If there is something you are looking for, please also let us know.

To answer some common questions we receive:

-Do I need to do anything else for my transfer once my checkout is complete? Answer: Please create an account first when you go to www.armseast.ca It is on the top right of the screen, handheld or otherwise. Make sure to include your RPAL, Name of Club (ONT can be N/A, or list one if you'd like), Reason for ownership (if not target shooting), Date of Birth and Place of Birth. If we have this information we can start your transfer through our on-line portal to the CFP. If we need information or have questions, we will contact you at the email/number provided. No news may be considered good news after order confirmation email is received. If we need to contact you for information relating to your transfer, we will. If we don't, please be assured that your transfer is happening and we will take action on completion to ship.

-I can't log in. Answer: call or email us. info@armseast.com or 844-579-0007. But, when you sign up for an account, please write down or screenshot your user ID. With your email and your user id/name you can reset your password if necessary.

-will I get a tracking number? YES. We ship signature required and on the transfer approval we will ship and include your email. You will be notified that shipping has taken place, with Canada Post tracking information.

-how long will my transfer take? We will normally start your transfer withing 24-48 hours. How long the transfer actually takes to be approved depends on your Provincial CFO and their processing times. Presently it varies from a couple of weeks in Atlantic Canada, to 4-5wks+ in Central Canada, The Prairies, and BC. We hope this speeds up, but at this moment, this is what we are seeing.

-is this item this new stock and priced in Canadian dollars? Yes, of course! Everything at Arms East is current, latest deliveries from manufacturers. Our Canadian website, is priced in Canadian dollars, and your CC is securely charged in Canadian dollars. Final price with tax and shipping is shown in your cart prior to final checkout. What you pay in Canadian dollars is what you are charged.

-do you take EMT? Yes, we do. It is an option on the checkout. Please do remit payment immediately on checkout. Payment secures item. There is a maximum of 24 hours from purchase to receipt of EMT. Email address to send EMT is in checkout. You no longer need a Q and PW for EMT as site takes ENT autodeposit. Please do quote your order number on the EMT. Email to info@armseast.com Instructions in checkout.

-do you have this, or are these backorder items? These are not backorders. if we advertise it, we have it. (*while we have no backorders at the moment or in the pipeline, should we ever offer a particular item as a backorder, it will be VERY EXPLICITLY indicated and announced).

-Inventory levels on armseast.ca are live.

-can I call in my order? While you can, we sincerely hope and ask if you could place the order on our website. If you are having any issues with website, please do let us know by email at info@armseast.com or phone at 844-579-0007. If you'd like to call us, we will try and work through placing your order through our website. Having orders placed on the website helps with collecting your payment and information in the most secure way possible, as well as helping us keep accurate inventory inventory count between our offices.

-Don't see something you want? Email us at info@armseast.com

Transfers are now coming through that were began during this pandemonium. Thank you for your continued business.

www.armseast.ca
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 08-03-2022 at 10:19 PM.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Glock 17 in stock!!!

And G48!

Any chance of getting any Glock 19 or 19X in stock?

I'd like to mention that we support CDN Glock distribution and until this proposed ban situation have always sourced our pistols sold in Canada from Canada. The present CDN Glock distributor has always offered us good service at fair prices.
    These are extraordinary times and we must support CDN shooters to the best of our abilities and timeframes. If/when this situation with supply is resolved and/or if the proposed legislation is scrapped, we look forward to resuming domestic Glock sourcing ASAP.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    I'd like to mention that we support CDN Glock distribution and until this proposed ban situation have always sourced our pistols sold in Canada from Canada. The present CDN Glock distributor has always offered us good service at fair prices.
    These are extraordinary times and we must support CDN shooters to the best of our abilities and timeframes. If/when this situation with supply is resolved and/or if the proposed legislation is scrapped, we look forward to resuming domestic Glock sourcing ASAP.
    What's happening with Canadian Glock distribution anyway? Seems like literally no new Glock's have been brought in since C21 was announced.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Thanks for the Baby Eagle .45

Are the Glock mags factory 10 round or pinned 17 round mags?

Other then a credit card bill I wasn't sure if the order went through or not.

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Are the prices cad or usd?

Page 1 of 24 1234567891121 ... LastLast