Geissele Automatics Super Sabra Trigger Pack for Tavor/X95 Back In Stock!

Thread: Geissele Automatics Super Sabra Trigger Pack for Tavor/X95 Back In Stock!

Tags: None

ARMS EAST said:

Geissele Automatics Super Sabra Trigger Pack for Tavor/X95 Back In Stock!

Name:  ga-super-sabra.jpg
Views: 3018
Size:  40.5 KB
    CLICK HERE FOR LINK

The Geissele Super Sabra for IW Tavor and X95 was born from the combat heritage of the SSA and is a drop in replacement for the OEM trigger pack. It is a precision two-stage trigger and allows precise and accurate trigger control. The Super Sabra’s two-stage design allows the trigger to be light enough for accurate and precise shots, but forgiving enough for close quarter combat (CQB). The Geissele Super Sabra also features an adjustable first stage, which will allow the shooter the ability to fine tune the first and second stage weight distribution, without compromising the total pull weight.

The Geissele Super Sabra's housing is precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and type 3 hardcoat anodized for a long lasting and durable finish. The Super Sabra internal components are of constructed of shock and wear resistant S7 tool steel. A nitride process finish on the internal components allows further abrasion and chemical resistance.
    Last edited by ARMS EAST; 07-12-2022 at 07:24 AM.

www.armseast.ca Toll Free 1-844-579-0007 EMAIL info@armseast.com

9mmGunGuy said:
    Don't think your link is working. I get a new site message post editor coming up.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

ARMS EAST said:
    Much thanks! Fixed.

Steers said:
    Not sure what you use for your website host. But I have never had a harder time trying to buy anything from you guys. And I have made multiple purchases and each time I wish to pull my hair out.
    All I want to do is log in again to complete a purchase. But I can’t find the login tab.
    So I fill out all the info and it errors saying I have an email address that is already linked to an account. Which is true but where is the damn login tab?

ARMS EAST said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    Not sure what you use for your website host. But I have never had a harder time trying to buy anything from you guys. And I have made multiple purchases and each time I wish to pull my hair out.
    All I want to do is log in again to complete a purchase. But I can’t find the login tab.
    So I fill out all the info and it errors saying I have an email address that is already linked to an account. Which is true but where is the damn login tab?
    Hi Steers,
    I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I'm trying to understand and hope we can make this work for you. I am attaching a screenshot below which shows the login tab on the top right. If you are having a problem with user ID or PW, Can you email us at info@armseast.com or call us at 844-579-0007 and tell us your email address? We'll get you fixed right up!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.29.32 AM.jpg
Views: 2938
Size:  32.4 KB

6. Tvw said:
    Great to see, any idea on the lightning bow and or if any are coming in ?

Steers said:
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMS EAST View Post
    Hi Steers,
    I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I'm trying to understand and hope we can make this work for you. I am attaching a screenshot below which shows the login tab on the top right. If you are having a problem with user ID or PW, Can you email us at info@armseast.com or call us at 844-579-0007 and tell us your email address? We'll get you fixed right up!
    Name:  Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.29.32 AM.jpg
Views: 2938
Size:  32.4 KB
    I appreciate that. I did find it under the “log in here” in tiny print. And was able to order this with emt.
    I can’t put a screen shot on here but I assure you what you have above is not what I have on my end.

Cross94 said:
    Echoing the difficulty in ordering, I lost my username from a previous order, and unless I'm blind, there is no automatic reset like there is for the password.

In any case I managed to place an order with a secondary email. Trigger pack should pair nicely with the lightning bow, really excited to try it out.

ARMS EAST said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross94 View Post
    Echoing the difficulty in ordering, I lost my username from a previous order, and unless I'm blind, there is no automatic reset like there is for the password.

In any case I managed to place an order with a secondary email. Trigger pack should pair nicely with the lightning bow, really excited to try it out.
    The PW reset IS pretty clunky. You need to provide the username AND password. Mostly people email us for their username. I'll raise the point with our developer.

swray1992 said:
    Damn! I paid $600 for mine a few weeks back
    Buy Bitcoin!