CZ Bren 2's Just in!

We had some delays with getting the 7.6x39 magazines pinned as they had to be done separately in the US. Some dealers have received these rifles without mags but we're in the process of sending them out.

Each Bren 2 includes one factory CZ magazine.

We had some delays with getting the 7.6x39 magazines pinned as they had to be done separately in the US. Some dealers have received these rifles without mags but we're in the process of sending them out.

Thanks for the info! That is a uniquely Canadian reason that makes perfect if fed up sense.

Communication to the selling dealers would be ideal for the future.
Literally when I was at the store the clerk told me this is how we got them. Find your own mag!
Tough for anyone to buy at that type of response :0

Thanks for the info! That is a uniquely Canadian reason that makes perfect if fed up sense.

Communication to the selling dealers would be ideal for the future.
Literally when I was at the store the clerk told me this is how we got them. Find your own mag!
Tough for anyone to buy at that type of response :0

Given the delay, it would be nice if the distributor could give the consumers the option of purchasing a STANAG magwell adapter and 7.62x39 mm STANAG magazine at reduced cost in the interim if they received no factory magazine.

Back
Top Bottom