Link to the Bren's

Attachments

• IMG_3943.jpg
    IMG_3943.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 2,084
  • C7574D0E-1C61-4BE3-9532-9DE0FC7BCC45.jpg
    C7574D0E-1C61-4BE3-9532-9DE0FC7BCC45.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 2,105
did the 7.62x39 version come with stock and mag? I recently checked out another vendor but the box didn't even have a mag.

So I've bought 2 brens from bith "importer/distributors" and the US version comes with 2 mags while the Can Omport comes with 1.
I have never heard or seen any rifle (especially ones with proprietary mags) not come with the rifle.

Coming with 1 mag is one thing, coming with none is hard to believe

So I've bought 2 brens from bith "importer/distributors" and the US version comes with 2 mags while the Can Omport comes with 1.
I have never heard or seen any rifle (especially ones with proprietary mags) not come with the rifle.

But it is true. The owner and myself went through 3 boxes and none came with mags, thus I did not walk out with one.

But it is true. The owner and myself went through 3 boxes and none came with mags, thus I did not walk out with one.

And who is this store/owner etc..... for the Bren rifles

You can pm me if it's easier

Seems like maybe the store/owner is the one sneaking mags out of boxes and not the importers/distributors

I asked Carter to look in all of our boxes: they each have one mag in them.

JR

To be honest, the owner was as surprised as I was. Not sure if he reached out to importer.

I will bet that the store was as surprised as the buyer.

I’ve never met a store owner that took mags out of a box and sold separately.

JR

Back
Top Bottom