Thread: Wilson combat 1911 magazine 9mm/45acp now in stock

Thumbs up Wilson combat 1911 magazine 9mm/45acp now in stock

Name:  捕获.jpg
Views: 1064
Size:  30.7 KB

Wilson CombatŪ has been supplying serious shooters and professionals with the world's' most reliable and durable .45 auto magazines for the past 30 years. They are used by the world's most Elite U.S. Army SPEC OPS unit, FBI SWAT, Thunder Ranch and professionals worldwide. NO other .45 magazine on the market can compare for proven inherent reliability, durability and the ability to remain fully loaded for long periods of time without damage. Our magazine springs are specially fabricated from the highest tensile strength heavy duty spring wire for long service life enhanced feeding and positive slide stop operations. Our magazine bodies are manufactured from .025" (the thickest in the industry) aircraft grade certified 17-7 PH stainless steel and heat treated for maximum durability and service life. Our dimensional tolerances are held so close that you will never encounter a Wilson magazine that doesn't drop free from your pistol or that your rounds are tight inside the tube as long as your pistol and ammo are close to proper specifications.

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

I'd buy a few to go with the 1911 I purchased from you guys but I have no idea if a transfer has even been initiated as you haven't replied to my email I sent 2 weeks ago...

Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    I'd buy a few to go with the 1911 I purchased from you guys but I have no idea if a transfer has even been initiated as you haven't replied to my email I sent 2 weeks ago...
    All of application has been sent to CFO, once we received the ATT , your package will be shipped out

Solely Outdoors
    www.solelyoutdoors.com
    44 Riviera Dr L3R 5M1 Markham, ON
    store@solelyoutdoors.com
    905-882-9629

Ordered some 9mm mags thanks very much

CGN Regular
    Do you guys do special orders for Wilson Combat as well? Looking for grips and 2 magazines that aren't on your website

[/IMG]

Bought some 10 Round extended mags from you a few weeks ago. Really nice magazines.

Oh now the 1911 mags come out. Haha just in time for what I needed. That’s a nice S&W also above, I have a similar model but the railed version.