Thread: Cant seem to get a hold of the store.

Cant seem to get a hold of the store.

Hello there,

i am assuming its a lack of staff issue , but i have been phoning the store on and off now for 2 weeks and i cant get anyone to answer. I just get the high call volume message and the line hangs up. I tried sending an email with my question and no response . I tried messaging the facebook page and no response either.

I was hoping maybe a staff member could reach out to me here with a private message so i can ask my question. There is a firearm in stock according to the website, and i want to buy it, but before i drop $1600 i would like to have a particular question about the gun answered. I live on the island , otherwise i would obviously just stop in at the store.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxsuyn View Post
    Hello there,

i am assuming its a lack of staff issue , but i have been phoning the store on and off now for 2 weeks and i cant get anyone to answer. I just get the high call volume message and the line hangs up. I tried sending an email with my question and no response . I tried messaging the facebook page and no response either.

I was hoping maybe a staff member could reach out to me here with a private message so i can ask my question. There is a firearm in stock according to the website, and i want to buy it, but before i drop $1600 i would like to have a particular question about the gun answered. I live on the island , otherwise i would obviously just stop in at the store.

Thank you.
    Hello, please send an email to orders@reliablegun.com and we strive to answer all emails within 1-2 business days. We have a couple staff on vacation right now, so are a bit short handed on the phones.
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

Thank you for the reply. Somebody got back to me with the info i needed and i have ordered the firearm.

Appreciate it !

I just recently purchased from them and their service was great. Had a bit of a hard time getting through to them close to closing time, but the next business day, they answered after a couple rings.

I bought ammo from them and received very fast service at great prices. Ordered in the am and items shipped that day. sooooooooo
    TODAY..... I ordered at 145pm and just received shipping notification at 220pm that my items have shipped!!!
    I dont think you can find better service than that IMO. Thanks Reliable Gun BG