Cant seem to get a hold of the store.

Jaxsuyn

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there,

i am assuming its a lack of staff issue , but i have been phoning the store on and off now for 2 weeks and i cant get anyone to answer. I just get the high call volume message and the line hangs up. I tried sending an email with my question and no response . I tried messaging the facebook page and no response either.

I was hoping maybe a staff member could reach out to me here with a private message so i can ask my question. There is a firearm in stock according to the website, and i want to buy it, but before i drop $1600 i would like to have a particular question about the gun answered. I live on the island , otherwise i would obviously just stop in at the store.

Thank you.

Hello there,

i am assuming its a lack of staff issue , but i have been phoning the store on and off now for 2 weeks and i cant get anyone to answer. I just get the high call volume message and the line hangs up. I tried sending an email with my question and no response . I tried messaging the facebook page and no response either.

I was hoping maybe a staff member could reach out to me here with a private message so i can ask my question. There is a firearm in stock according to the website, and i want to buy it, but before i drop $1600 i would like to have a particular question about the gun answered. I live on the island , otherwise i would obviously just stop in at the store.

Thank you.

Hello, please send an email to orders@reliablegun.com and we strive to answer all emails within 1-2 business days. We have a couple staff on vacation right now, so are a bit short handed on the phones.

I just recently purchased from them and their service was great. Had a bit of a hard time getting through to them close to closing time, but the next business day, they answered after a couple rings.

I bought ammo from them and received very fast service at great prices. Ordered in the am and items shipped that day. sooooooooo
TODAY..... I ordered at 145pm and just received shipping notification at 220pm that my items have shipped!!!
I dont think you can find better service than that IMO. Thanks Reliable Gun BG

Back
Top Bottom