More handguns up on the Canadian site

Any chance of M18 or SIG P320 compact with threaded barrel (with safety!)? I would love to pick one up, but looking at the separate sourcing and importing costs through gunbroker or elsewhere it just doesn't add up. The commemorative here in Canada wasn't threaded and all tan controls, which I didn't like.

Not yet but they are moving quickly. The site is extremely slow due to the amount of traffic.

The site is fast. Not sure what you are doing over there.

I ordered years ago and it worked smooth at the time but everything seems a drag now with no response by email/phone/private message.

Anyways, good luck.

comes with 3...if you are one of the lucky ones, recently they shipped only one mag in FDE, the two others being black. They explained sourcing and production issues as a reason, in these cases a registry card is included to get your two extra fde mags for free whenever they will get em. pretty sweet deal if you encounter this situation..you essentially get 5 mags total for the same price....

comes with 3...if you are one of the lucky ones, recently they shipped only one mag in FDE, the two others being black. They explained sourcing and production issues as a reason, in these cases a registry card is included to get your two extra fde mags for free whenever they will get em. pretty sweet deal if you encounter this situation..you essentially get 5 mags total for the same price....

Heard as well if you register, you get a free optic plate of your choice.
Not sure if this applies if you live in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom