Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 17 Gen 5 MOS in FDE?

Quote Originally Posted by FarewellToArms View Post
    Snagged one in black as I got tired of waiting on the FDE that has not appeared yet. No biggy. Just glad to have a 17 on the way!
    I did the same as I have tried a few times to contact IRG's but heard nothing back, I did put in a note asking if possible to switch it to a FDE so I will have to wait and see. Just glad I was able to get one at all.
    CSSA Life Member & CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by Don45 View Post
    I did the same as I have tried a few times to contact IRG's but heard nothing back, I did put in a note asking if possible to switch it to a FDE so I will have to wait and see. Just glad I was able to get one at all.
    Funny that they are listed in the US store. Could have listed them for sale here, and popped them on the truck once we bought them up. By the time our transfers cleared they would be here in Canada. I guess in this "environment" better one than none! I will post once mine lands in my lap. Happy shooting!!

Asking for a G34 Gen 5 MOS. Listed on your US site.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by FarewellToArms View Post
    Funny that they are listed in the US store. Could have listed them for sale here, and popped them on the truck once we bought them up. By the time our transfers cleared they would be here in Canada. I guess in this "environment" better one than none! I will post once mine lands in my lap. Happy shooting!!
    Yes it would have been nice to be able to purchase the one we really wanted, but getting one of the models that we wanted will still be good. Hopefully you will not have too long of wait to get yours, with me being in Ontario and from what I hear only two people doing transfers who knows when I will see mine. Happy shooting to you as well.
    CSSA Life Member & CCFR Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12