Thread: Unbelievable service!

Unbelievable service!

I decided I needed another T3X so early Monday morning I exchanged a few quick emails with Clay and ended up placing my order about 8:30 a.m. B.C. Time , the rifle was delivered at noon today (Wednesday!) 52 hours after order placed! Loydminster to Surrey!
    PR has always been the gold standard for customer service, but this time was something else! And Canada Post should be mentioned as well.
    Thanks P.R. Gang, you are truly the best!!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    I decided I needed another T3X so early Monday morning I exchanged a few quick emails with Clay and ended up placing my order about 8:30 a.m. B.C. Time , the rifle was delivered at noon today (Wednesday!) 52 hours after order placed! Loydminster to Surrey!
    PR has always been the gold standard for customer service, but this time was something else! And Canada Post should be mentioned as well.
    I can get same day amazon orders < 6 hours in some cases :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    I can get same day amazon orders < 6 hours in some cases :D
    lol because they have 5 distribution hubs in Metro Vancouver, one being the distribution centre for Western Canada.....

Too bad for you they don't sell Tikka rifles

what an odd reply

OP I have always had excellent service from Prophet River. Awesome to deal with.
    Last edited by Paul_T; 07-13-2022 at 10:26 PM.
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    We sure appreciate the orders and the kind words. Glad to hear CP is doing better too!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Yep PR is awesome

I had a great order experience with them this week too. Sent an email re: a used shotgun Friday night and Tyler was on the phone with the answers at 8:30 Sat morning.
    Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava!

I bought a handgun from them, registration was completed yesterday at about +/- 10:40 am. Delivered to my door in Sherwood Park, Alberta less than 24 hours later. Best damn dealership in Canada based on my experience of buying firearms for over fifty years.