Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awaiting Fulfillment

Awaiting

I had ordered a handgun in May 31st. And I still have no answer from the RCMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronner69 View Post
    Remember, just because a firearm was purchased on a certain date doesn’t mean it was transferred then. As much as we were transferring as fast as we could, the RCMP’s system crashed from about 8am to 9pm ever day for the first week or so due to the volumes of guns being transferred.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Ontario is currently processing transfers from June 2nd.
    Really? Not mine they're not. Still waiting on a end of May transfer. Just spoke with the CFC and they said still under review.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Understood

Recieved Transfer yesterday, Sept 1. The CFO here in Ontario received the application for transfer/sale on June 2. So it's still sitting around 3mths wait time, silimiar to others updates throughout the forums. Just an FYI post.

Remember, just because a firearm was purchased on a certain date doesn’t mean it was transferred then. As much as we were transferring as fast as we could, the RCMP’s system crashed from about 8am to 9pm ever day for the first week or so due to the volumes of guns being transferred.
    What's the oldest outsttanding transfer that is waiting to be shipped?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    What's the oldest outsttanding transfer that is waiting to be shipped?
    Mine is June 5th. Still waiting, but seeing others who purchased just before me getting their transfers warms my heart. Ryan please don't forget to fondle my adopted baby eagle for me...
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

Ontario is currently processing transfers from June 2nd.
    Don't play with my heart Chemist! I have an order with you from June 2 for a Girsan Regard! Could it really happen this week!!!!!!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by commanderding View Post
    Don't play with my heart Chemist! I have an order with you from June 2 for a Girsan Regard! Could it really happen this week!!!!!!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR101CA View Post
    Mine is June 5th. Still waiting, but seeing others who purchased just before me getting their transfers warms my heart. Ryan please don't forget to fondle my adopted baby eagle for me...
    Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Really? Not mine they're not. Still waiting on a end of May transfer. Just spoke with the CFC and they said still under review.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronner69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    Bought 3 in mid-June and nothing yet
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronecyp View Post
    bought earlu June in Ontario... nothibg yet
    Seem to be a lot of people under the impression that the order date is the same as the date the transfer was initiated.
    It's not. Depending on the store, the transfer may have been started days or weeks later.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Seem to be a lot of people under the impression that the order date is the same as the date the transfer was initiated.
    It's not. Depending on the store, the transfer may have been started days or weeks later.
    well.. yes but my reference numbers match with the dates.. i am in 5906XXX and 5907xxx for both..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast