Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Awaiting Fulfillment

Awaiting Fulfillment

Just got the transfer notice from a June 11 transaction. I checked and the order is still "Awaiting Fulfillment", but then it's only been 3 hours.

Do I forward you the notice or leave it alone? I dont want to send even 1 unnecessary email.

Tia

As I understand only the AB CFO sends the papers to only the purchaser and not the seller.
    And that’s plain stupid.
    So anywhere else in Canada just sit and wait.

It doesn’t hurt to forward them a copy. I am in BC and I emailed a copy of the approved transfer paperwork to SFRC anyway. Emailed on July 4 late afternoon and received a reply from them the very next day. Shipping notice on July 6 and I picked the parcel up from the canada postal outlet on July 11. Another good buy and service from SFRC.

What? (. Shipping notice on July 6 and I picked the parcel up from the canada postal outlet on July 11.)
    They didn’t leave it on the porch?
    I’m sure CGN could run a good thread on how many times guns were left on the porch!

My friendly neighborhood CP postman told me that no more safe drop for anything needs Age verification and signature. The safe drop was implemented during the pandemic only. They didn’t even attempt to delivery my parcel from SFRC because the age/signature verification requested by the sender (kudos to SFRC again). My parcel went directly from the airport CP sorting facility to my local neighborhood postal outlet. My regular mail man dropped off the pick up card and given me the details on the policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rippo View Post
    What? (. Shipping notice on July 6 and I picked the parcel up from the canada postal outlet on July 11.)
    They didn’t leave it on the porch?
    I’m sure CGN could run a good thread on how many times guns were left on the porch!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    Just got the transfer notice from a June 11 transaction. I checked and the order is still "Awaiting Fulfillment", but then it's only been 3 hours.

Do I forward you the notice or leave it alone? I dont want to send even 1 unnecessary email.

Tia
    I'm in BC and they actually didn't get my paperwork but I was sent my license for the gun itself. If nothing changes in a day or two take a picture of the license the CFO sent you and just email it to sfrc with your order number

Make the email short sweet and to the point just make it easier for them
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

bought earlu June in Ontario... nothibg yet
    I'm getting pretty tired I think i'll go hit the sack... Then maybe go to bed

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    but I was sent my license for the gun itself.
    What's a licence for a gun ?

Bought 3 in mid-June and nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    Bought 3 in mid-June and nothing yet
    Ontario is currently processing transfers from June 2nd.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast