Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Awaiting Fulfillment

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Remember, just because an order was placed on the 2nd doesn't mean it was transferred that day.

Ryan
    So would the transfer date be the last update date then? So for example I also purchased on June 2 but the order has last update as June 10. So would June 10 likely be the transfer date then or is this date just for something entirely different?

Quote Originally Posted by voodoopriest View Post
    So would the transfer date be the last update date then? So for example I also purchased on June 2 but the order has last update as June 10. So would June 10 likely be the transfer date then or is this date just for something entirely different?
    More than likely that last update was usually the transfer date. We always try to get everything transferred within a couple days but early June was a crazy time...you couldn't do transfers during the day as the website was over loaded and we had people working here every night until 2-3am.

I live in Alberta and I received the transfer notice from the CFO 's office via EMail and they also sent the transfer to the store in Ont where I bought the gun. Received the gun via Canada Post within a week and the CFO registration card within two weeks. Hey don't get me wrong it took almost three months to get the transfer approved but the system does work. Patience is a virtue as times have changed.

Thank you SFRC for my FMK 9C1 purchased June 3rd. I was a bit worried that there might be a problem processing my order when I sent an email about my name. Only my RPAL (and Birth Certificate) use my FULL NAME.

I received my Transfer Notice on September 14th (5903xxx), shipped on the 20th, Notice Card and Registration arrived on the 22nd and my new licence on the 23rd

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TERMINATOR101CA's Avatar
    Just got transfer notice from RCMP....finally. Forwarded it to salesSFRC just in case they didn't get a notice. This was for a mid June purchase. They're going through at last.
    Kate Beckinsale :
    Quote Originally Posted by fireball View Post
    I'd love to look at her Underworld!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smelly pete View Post
    And give it a lycan

BIG thanks to SFRC!! Got my transfer approval last week and was shipped the next day, last night I thought it was trick or treaters @ the door, but to my Surprise it was UPS ( a day early) with my CZ75! can’t wait to go to the range once the registration arrives. I will definitely be purchasing from you guys again!!!

I am still waiting for a transfer approval. Purchased on August 17th. Hope it comes along soon.

Just to ease people's mind. I purchased in early to mid July and I just received my transfer notification.

Quote Originally Posted by Sustut View Post
    I am still waiting for a transfer approval. Purchased on August 17th. Hope it comes along soon.
    If you are in BC, call the BC CFO and have it approved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234