Primary Arms SLx 3X Microprism ETA?

Cross94

CGN Regular
So the 3X microprisms have been available State-side for quite a while now, is there a plan to bring them up into Canada at some point? I know there's at least a few of us anxiously awaiting them.

I decided to just have some shipped up since this seems to be an item the distributor isn't aware of or isn't planning to bring in...

So the 3X microprisms have been available State-side for quite a while now, is there a plan to bring them up into Canada at some point? I know there's at least a few of us anxiously awaiting them.

Didn't they just start becoming available in the US, in the last month or so... there have been reviews on test units for a while but not available as far as I could tell.

Regardless, availability in Canada is a good question and the importer should still be able to get an ETA easily enough.

I decided to just have some shipped up since this seems to be an item the distributor isn't aware of or isn't planning to bring in...

Have you already ordered them? I'm located real close to you and would be interested in doing a combined order and splitting shipping costs if you wanted?

Have you already ordered them? I'm located real close to you and would be interested in doing a combined order and splitting shipping costs if you wanted?

Sorry but my method leaves a lot of room for failure. I have never tried to have someone ship an optic before and I'm not completely sure the package is going to make it. I have had enough of the incompetence of Canadian distributors though. If it makes it I will likely do a lot more stuff I shouldn't just to keep my projects moving forward. I am not necessarily directing that at Gravel...

Well, best of luck, I hope it makes it to you without issue. I definitely get your impatience, I want one of these badly as well and it's taking forever for them to land in Canada it feels like.

Did you check with Marstar and see if they have any on the way? I've had them order PA stuff for me before.

Marstar has orders placed and are expecting arrival this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if they arrive in August-Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sighted View Post
Sorry but my method leaves a lot of room for failure. I have never tried to have someone ship an optic before and I'm not completely sure the package is going to make it. I have had enough of the incompetence of Canadian distributors though. If it makes it I will likely do a lot more stuff I shouldn't just to keep my projects moving forward. I am not necessarily directing that at Gravel...

would these not be ITAR controlled?

Back
Top Bottom