Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Glocks Incoming!!! Get your order in now!

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    As for the greedy bastard that was listing one “NEW UNFIRED” for $5000.00. Karma brother …KARMA.
    Hahaha. Amen!
    Now that's a lot of glockamole!

I emailed, but didn’t get a reply. How do I know if I’m on the list or not? Emailed for a 19x on August 6th, 3:18pm.

Do you guys answer your emails anymore ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by biuuhmr View Post
    I emailed, but didn’t get a reply. How do I know if I’m on the list or not? Emailed for a 19x on August 6th, 3:18pm.
    Ya….I was in line long before that and I missed out.

How are we going with the current shipment, I see another retailer here has a thread stating 19x’s inbound?!

Is there another shipment expected?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch762 View Post
    How are we going with the current shipment, I see another retailer here has a thread stating 19x’s inbound?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    UPDATE 8-9-22 ( 1:48PM )

Alrighty update time..... and it aint good...

Word is the importer only got a fraction of what they had told us they were getting. And the remainder of the guns is still out of country trying to be imported..... SO, in saying that as of today we are no longer taking any more backorders for these Glocks.. We only got a tiny tiny amount of what we were told we were getting as we actually sent one of or guys to go get them ( 3+ hour drive one way ) so we could confirm what we were actually getting. We are not going to be cancelling any backorders we received so far in the off chance they get the shipment through and in country before the cut off date.

G44s it looks like we are covering most if not all orders, EVERY other model though.... we got single percentage amounts of what we ordered. There are going to be lots of folks whom will be remaining on backorder while we wait and see if they manage to get the import across the line.

This is not the news I wanted to share with you all today, but I want to be as transparent as possible with everyone who has placed a backorder. It has come up in the comments as to why we did not want deposits, this exact reason is why. We work through our backorders as they were submitted in our ERP, and I don't like sitting on your hard earned money while we wait and see if we can get a pistol.

Times right now are just wacky...I tried think of a couple words to describe it but that's the only thing that really stuck..

Sorry to those whom we cannot fulfill orders for, we will stand fast until the 19th and see what comes across. After that, there wont be much we can do.

We have a few hundred emails to work through, thanks for the interest everyone! At this point, you are best off to keep an eye on the website on the off chance some stragglers show up. Thanks for everyone's support.
    Adapt or Die CGN. Adapt or die.
    If you have any questions please reach out: Phone: (204) 748-2454 E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaWolverine View Post
    We have a few hundred emails to work through, thanks for the interest everyone! At this point, you are best off to keep an eye on the website on the off chance some stragglers show up. Thanks for everyone's support.
    Just wondering if you've started reaching out to those on tbe list for a G44? I called in to get on list on July 19 so I was still hoping.
    Last edited by Damien2022; 08-12-2022 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Date correction

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Are you going to confirm those that successfully made the assignment for specific guns, or do we just wait until the deadline passes and realize that we missed the boat. Off to Never Neverland!
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Tough to follow this thread. Has the shipment already already been dispersed?