Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beretta 92S surplus 9mm magazine

CGN Regular
    I am sure Princess Auto or Crappy tyre has a Dremel tool for like $30.00 or so.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    It is an easy mod. $500 for of tools, lol. One of the people who bring their car to the dealership and pay $2K for a brake job I can do for $200. And having fun doing it, actually I do it for my friends for free.

Quote Originally Posted by fritzhanzel View Post
    It is an easy mod. $500 for of tools, lol. One of the people who bring their car to the dealership and pay $2K for a brake job I can do for $200. And having fun doing it, actually I do it for my friends for free.
    as someone facing this problem in the future... how precise would the cut need to be? I'm ok with power tooks / dremel but curious how precise does the cut need to be for the mag to hold and feed properly

why not order from usa...i just got 3 brand new cheap...new beretta 92 mags that have the cut out for 92s as they are made for all beretta..., took 2-3 weeks ...just got them ...brand new made by beretta from Numrich htt ps://www.gunpartscorp.com search for the 10 round Beretta 92 ... Manufacturer: Beretta
    Model: 92 Series
    SKU #1571210A
    $24.31 each usd ...legal and fantastic original mags ...made by beretta... can get parts as well...
    Last edited by tiriaq; 02-07-2023 at 08:52 AM. Reason: hotlink

Quote Originally Posted by gdtaylor View Post
    why not order from usa...i just got 3 brand new cheap
    I went through and checked and the price with shipping comes in at about $130 CAD for 3 magazines. That's excluding tax and duty at the border and you're already paying almost $43 a magazine. It's an okay deal, but to say 'cheap' is a little much when there are similar magazines offered here locally.

I believe there are promags with holes in the bottom.
    You just gotta visually inspect them when buying.
    I was in the same predicament.
    As long as the hole is at the bottom you're good.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123